• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Power-Up OTA 6.4.0 - Smart Changes: Refinements to improve connectivity

LazyLightningATX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lariat ER
I got my 23' Lightning last November. I'm only on Power-Up 4.2.3.1. Am I just stuck at this point?
I think they are slowly catching everyone up now. I've had mine since July (built in May) and only got my first OTA a few weeks ago, but have been getting several per week since they started coming in.
Sponsored

reffahcs

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning
Same here, just got it this past weekend, got 6.3.0 a few days before that and 6.2.0 on the 11th. I guess you really need to turn on the scheduled updates for it to really do anything? Had mine for two months and nothing, finally turned on 1am scheduled updates and got 3 updates in less than 2 weeks.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

reffahcs

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I feel like a UFO witness now, I swear it was 6.3.0, but looking back through my photos, I only have a photo of the re-release of 6.2.0, NAT-VCE. So I'll chalk this up to being old lol.

Is there any way to view your complete update history?
Only through a dealer service department, but they don't see our updates in the same way we do, they see it down to the system/module point of view instead of the distro package view that we see.

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
Been about 2 weeks since my last update. I saw a small icon on the wifi symbol, so I reconnected and 6.4.0 starting downloading immediately. About 30 minutes later it was installed.
Sponsored