• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Price Protection and PCO on PRO order

pjy

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
LE
Does anyone have any recent documents on price protection from Form after this last price increase on the PRO. I stopped at my dealer and the salesman said I have to come back tomorrow and speak to the manager. He saw the $7,000 PCO but wasn't sure about the $13,000 in price protection. I had extended my reservation and placed a order on 8/19/22 for a price protected pro with a PCO. Just want to have any documentation in case they give me problems with the price protection.
Sponsored

Gary H

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Super Duty
Occupation
Truck Driver
Did you get an email from Ford about the private offer? I ordered 8-11-22 and received a private offer from Ford. Took delivery on 1-1-23

OP
OP

pjy

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
LE
Did you get an email from Ford about the private offer? I ordered 8-11-22 and received a private offer from Ford. Took delivery on 1-1-23
They are showing the private offer. Just have to see what the sales manager says about price protection.

Gary H

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Super Duty
Occupation
Truck Driver
It should be no less than $7,000 if they start playing games then talk to the Ford representative of the dealership

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
It should be no less than $7,000 if they start playing games then talk to the Ford representative of the dealership
It appears he (the OP) is having no trouble getting the $7000 private offer for the model year transition. It is the 4 MSRP increases in this model year that is the problem.

OP
OP

pjy

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
LE
Just met with the dealer. The salesman had trouble confirming everything but the sales manager cleared it up. I should be doing all the paperwork next week but it looks like they will apply o the the PCO and the price protection.
Sponsored