• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

piratefan2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT-ER, 24 Silverado, 06 Silverado
Thanks for replying. Really like that dark blue. Looks great. Did Hastings charge ADM or make you sign a no sale agreement for 1 year?
No ADM and no no-sale agreement. They were really easy to work with.
Sponsored

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Congrats on the truck! Can you check under the driver's seat to see if there's any power connector for a power seat swap?

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
Congrats on the truck, I picked my Antimater Blue PRO up a few days ago. I'm planning on re-covering the seats with leather, adding heating elements for the seats and replacing the console with a work surface console. Enjoy the truck, I couldn't be happier.
Are you going with Katzkin seats or another brand? Is there additional lumbar support option?

Where did you find the work surface console upgrade? Are you doing it yourself or having it done?

Finally, can you look under the sides to see if there are running board mounting locations to add running boards?

Pioneer162

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning PRO
Occupation
Lincoln Sales Manager
Are you going with Katzkin seats or another brand? Is there additional lumbar support option?

Where did you find the work surface console upgrade? Are you doing it yourself or having it done?

Finally, can you look under the sides to see if there are running board mounting locations to add running boards?
I'm re-covering them myself, I have supplier for the material.

The work surface will be a swap out of a junk yard.

Yes you can mount running boards, all the mount locations are there.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I'm re-covering them myself, I have supplier for the material.

The work surface will be a swap out of a junk yard.

Yes you can mount running boards, all the mount locations are there.
It seems like it’d be easier to just order the work surface from the parts department with the vin from an XLT/Lariat. I don’t think it’d be more than $200.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
No ADM and no no-sale agreement. They were really easy to work with.
That's awesome, mine made me sign. I'm talking to the GM tomorrow...we'll see. I want that agreement ripped up...

OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
1st your truck looks great. 2nd where in NC are you. I am in Troutman. What dealer did you use?
I used town and country ford in Charlotte. They were ok. Pending my conversation with the GM tomorrow, which may cause me to change my mind on their business practices.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I'm picking up my Pro here this afternoon. They do exist....

image_picker_829B9BC8-6AC0-41BC-9F57-041349315C47-42453-00000643745920FE.JPG
In this picture it appears that the rear wheel well liners are already installed? I’m putting together my shopping list of accessories like mud flaps and side steps.

OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
In this picture it appears that the rear wheel well liners are already installed? I’m putting together my shopping list of accessories like mud flaps and side steps.
The front has some carpet type liner. Maybe sound deadening. The rear is more plastic.

No mud flaps or sidesteps like you noted though

watchdoc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf SV+, 2016 Ram Big Horn
Occupation
watchmaker
Hey Piratefan (class of 92 myself and live in Greenville), Where did you get your truck? I have a reservation with Hastings here in town but not sure how that's gonna work out. Have you done a range test yet?
Sponsored