• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
For sure, range, charging and adding parts from the higher trims. I’m interested in finding out whether the front and rear light bars will bolt on easily or whether the aftermarket comes up with something.
Front light bar will require grill swap and light bar assy. Probably 12-1300 dollars. Rear light bar will require entire tailgate and tail lamp assemblies.

OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
I'd like to see the miles/kWh at 65 and 75mph. I'm curious how it compares to the lariat. EPA rating says it should be lower but it's it really.
EPA says the Pro is lower than the Lariat? both SR's? that seems surprising

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I believe it's that the SR is lower than the ER. But pretty much everyone I've seen with a lariat has been ER.

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
Hope
Oh this is awesome for me to watch. A lot to learn
he did a great job with it. I was going to do a walkthrough on YouTube, but there’s no point after seeing this. Hoping mine is ready tomorrow. It was all charged up, but still has all the plastic on it from the factory when I saw it Saturday.

Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
Michelin Primacy right? I’m in NC so it’s not a huge deal if you’re talking snow. I’d imagine they’re ok in the cold but we’ll see.
1st your truck looks great. 2nd where in NC are you. I am in Troutman. What dealer did you use?

sen7inel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, Model Y
Occupation
IT
With the higher specced trims in the limelight it's nice to see some Pro content.

roamtheworld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
I'd like to see the miles/kWh at 65 and 75mph. I'm curious how it compares to the lariat. EPA rating says it should be lower but it's it really.
Mcalc55 Congrats on your truck and channel. :cool: I really want to see this as well. Pro SR is the sweet spot for $ and in Texas I need to know 65 and 75 range reports.

Pioneer162

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning PRO
Occupation
Lincoln Sales Manager
Congrats on the truck, I picked my Antimater Blue PRO up a few days ago. I'm planning on re-covering the seats with leather, adding heating elements for the seats and replacing the console with a work surface console. Enjoy the truck, I couldn't be happier.

Sponsored

piratefan2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT-ER, 24 Silverado, 06 Silverado
1st your truck looks great. 2nd where in NC are you. I am in Troutman. What dealer did you use?
I'm not the person you replied to, but I'm also in NC and just took delivery of a Pro SR (Atlas Blue). I got it through Hastings Ford in Greenville, NC.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
I'm not the person you replied to, but I'm also in NC and just took delivery of a Pro SR (Atlas Blue). I got it through Hastings Ford in Greenville, NC.
Thanks for replying. Really like that dark blue. Looks great. Did Hastings charge ADM or make you sign a no sale agreement for 1 year?
Sponsored