• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
So I've had a YT Channel called "The Driveway" for a few months and haven't really gotten enough confidence / ideas on the direction to take it, but after taking delivery of my Pro earlier in the week, I went ahead and just pulled together a quick walk around and unscripted thoughts. It's rough, and I missed a few things and need to get better at the camera work, but hopefully it gives some of us who ordered the Pro a bit more in depth view of what it does and doesn't have.

I welcome the thoughts and feedback as it's literally the 2nd video I've ever made. What else might you want to see? I might mess around with some of the YT Shorts videos as well. Happy to give back to this community if I can help anyone!

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Thanks! Think there will be a lot of questions people have about the pros since it feels like they’re a lot less defined and explored when compared to the lariats and platinums that are all over YT.
For sure, range, charging and adding parts from the higher trims. I’m interested in finding out whether the front and rear light bars will bolt on easily or whether the aftermarket comes up with something.

Deleted member 9341

So I've had a YT Channel called "The Driveway" for a few months and haven't really gotten enough confidence / ideas on the direction to take it, but after taking delivery of my Pro earlier in the week, I went ahead and just pulled together a quick walk around and unscripted thoughts. It's rough, and I missed a few things and need to get better at the camera work, but hopefully it gives some of us who ordered the Pro a bit more in depth view of what it does and doesn't have.

I welcome the thoughts and feedback as it's literally the 2nd video I've ever made. What else might you want to see? I might mess around with some of the YT Shorts videos as well. Happy to give back to this community if I can help anyone!

Very nice. Looks SO much better (to me) without the light bar across the front! I’m planning to put a wrap on mine to make it “disappear”

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
For sure, range, charging and adding parts from the higher trims. I’m interested in finding out whether the front and rear light bars will bolt on easily or whether the aftermarket comes up with something.
I’m really going to be interested in the steering wheel and seat solutions

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
@Mcalc55 great video. Can't wait for my pro. Silly question as sometimes video is deceiving. is that Iced Blue Silver or Iconic Silver?

OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
@Mcalc55 great video. Can't wait for my pro. Silly question as sometimes video is deceiving. is that Iced Blue Silver or Iconic Silver?
Ahh should have mentioned that! See! I’ll get better. Iced blue silver. It’s incredible. Couldn’t be happier with the choice. What did you go with?

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
Ahh should have mentioned that! See! I’ll get better. Iced blue silver. It’s incredible. Couldn’t be happier with the choice. What did you go with?
@Mcalc55 Mine will be Iconic Silver. I think anyone whom got a pro is going to be super happy based on your video & the few others I've seen focused on that model. Going to just add a few things but still the best value in almost any EV right now in the low 40k range. I'm not sure if you are in an area where Winter is a problem but if so ..... What are you doing for that? I need a set of wheels & tires and I'm interested in what others are doing. The included tires have horrible winter ratings & not advised for winter.

OP
OP

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
@Mcalc55 Mine will be Iconic Silver. I think anyone whom got a pro is going to be super happy based on your video & the few others I've seen focused on that model. Going to just add a few things but still the best value in almost any EV right now in the low 40k range. I'm not sure if you are in an area where Winter is a problem but if so ..... What are you doing for that? I need a set of wheels & tires and I'm interested in what others are doing. The included tires have horrible winter ratings & not advised for winter.
Michelin Primacy right? I’m in NC so it’s not a huge deal if you’re talking snow. I’d imagine they’re ok in the cold but we’ll see.

Sponsored

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
Very nice. Looks SO much better (to me) without the light bar across the front! I’m planning to put a wrap on mine to make it “disappear”
I’ll gladly trade my pro front grill with yours :p

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I'd like to see the miles/kWh at 65 and 75mph. I'm curious how it compares to the lariat. EPA rating says it should be lower but it's it really.

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
. This guy did a pretty well in depth review of the pro as well.