• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ramp 51 Flatrock??

JustaProGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Hi, so I learned my vehicle is at ramp 51 Flatrock, it gives no further details and doesn't indicate any holds. Any thoughts what it means to be at ramp 51 Flatrock?
Sponsored

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Flatrock is home of the Mustang factory and Ramp 51 is a staging area for vehicles ready to ship located there

It basically means it is sitting in a secure parking lot awaiting release for shipping..

OP
OP

JustaProGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Flatrock is home of the Mustang factory and Ramp 51 is a staging area for vehicles ready to ship located there

It basically means it is sitting in a secure parking lot awaiting release for shipping..
Awesome I was hoping it wasn't just being stored waiting on chips or something, hopefully it'll ship soon.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Awesome I was hoping it wasn't just being stored waiting on chips or something, hopefully it'll ship soon.
Waiting to be released for shipping could be due to final QC or module install as well.

Sponsored