• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Terrific service at Leith ford of Wendell, NC!

beast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning XLT SR 312A
Just want to say had a great experience this morning with Leith ford of Wendell, NC when it came to the battery sensor replacement from the csp. Called them last week service advisor John looked up my vin and ordered part in advance. And had them also add a little battery coolant was below the min line. Dropped truck off today at 730 this morning picked up around 12:40 and when I say they went above and beyond I mean it. They did a walk through of truck and recorded truck before taking back then when it gets in the shop the technician does a video of your truck starting to get serviced. And sends it all to you. Then when it’s done another walkthrough of your truck with video of simple notes of your tire depth and brake thickness and letting you know how everything looks on truck. I just want to say if anyone needs service and are close to this dealer like me. Give them a shot. Was impressed. Just knowing how I got treated and how they handle everything with the truck and keeping you in the loop. I’m glad I bought my truck from them in Nov. @Ford Motor Company this is a good dealer wanted to show some recognition to them.
Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Just want to say had a great experience this morning with Leith ford of Wendell, NC when it came to the battery sensor replacement from the csp. Called them last week service advisor John looked up my vin and ordered part in advance. And had them also add a little battery coolant was below the min line. Dropped truck off today at 730 this morning picked up around 12:40 and when I say they went above and beyond I mean it. They did a walk through of truck and recorded truck before taking back then when it gets in the shop the technician does a video of your truck starting to get serviced. And sends it all to you. Then when it’s done another walkthrough of your truck with video of simple notes of your tire depth and brake thickness and letting you know how everything looks on truck. I just want to say if anyone needs service and are close to this dealer like me. Give them a shot. Was impressed. Just knowing how I got treated and how they handle everything with the truck and keeping you in the loop. I’m glad I bought my truck from them in Nov. @Ford Motor Company this is a good dealer wanted to show some recognition to them.
Pacifico Ford in Philly did the same thing when my son took his Fusion in for an oil change. He also asked for a cabin filter, but used the video to say he did not need one - still looked new since he rarely drove his car. He got his video by text message to his phone.

I wonder if video is becoming the new standard of care?

OP
OP
beast

beast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifico Ford in Philly did the same thing when my son took his Fusion in for an oil change. He also asked for a cabin filter, but used the video to say he did not need one - still looked new since he rarely drove his car. He got his video by text message to his phone.

I wonder if video is becoming the new standard of care?
I hope so. Cause I really enjoyed it.

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I’ve had mostly good experiences with Capital in Raleigh and I’ve heard postitive comments from others about Crossroads in Apex. After reading a lot of the dealer horror stories on here we’re lucky to live where we have multiple good options.

OP
OP
beast

beast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’ve had mostly good experiences with Capital in Raleigh and I’ve heard postitive comments from others about Crossroads in Apex. After reading a lot of the dealer horror stories on here we’re lucky to live where we have multiple good options.
Indeed, I was telling service advisor that. About how other dealerships have been.

Sponsored

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Former Leith employee here (bottom of the totem pole) and it is nice to hear they are still doing well!

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Most of the dealers around here have scanners at their service entrances that does a 360 video recording of the vehicle coming and going. It helps keep the "you scratched/dented/crashed" my truck claims down.

Acottrell

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Iced Blue ER
For the crossroads ford in apex, I wouldn’t hesitate to have my truck worked on there again. My crossroads in southern pines said they wouldn’t work on my truck for a module replacement as I didn’t buy it there. I had my truck towed up to apex and dropped off. Service advisor, Don, was great and everything was fixed in one week. I can’t speak to a loaner as I’m gone on an extended work trip and my wife has her car to drive while I’m gone.

Very quick turn around from an unscheduled tow truck drop off to work complete. Especially for a module replacement which I read other folks waiting up to several months for.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I really appreciate all the feedback on Raleigh area service departments. I definitely feel like I'll have options should they be needed.
So far I've only had two CSPs handled by Crossroads Fuquay. One they came and picked up for (and performed a tire rotation unrequested, truck only had 650 miles at the time) and the other was mobile service. Both were extremely convenient.

Bwanapete

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, 2017 Tesla MS90d, 1941 Lincoln V12
In Central (Syracuse area) NY we have many Ford dealers. Some I would avoid but I strongly recommend the service department at Burdick Ford in Central Square.

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Former Leith employee here (bottom of the totem pole) and it is nice to hear they are still doing well!
No sooner do I sing the praises of Leith than I see this and wonder about the VINfast arm of the company.

Sponsored