• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tesla adapter ETA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthiesse13

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
I ordered the tesla adapter the day that I got the message, but I haven't seen any updates on the delivery status and it's been since I think February. Does anyone know where to go to find this info?
Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I ordered the tesla adapter the day that I got the message, but I haven't seen any updates on the delivery status and it's been since I think February. Does anyone know where to go to find this info?

Ford F-150 Lightning Tesla adapter ETA? IMG_1269

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
There are no updates, for ANYONE.

Lightning101

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
I just called customer service for a shipping status update and they did not have any updates or information on a delivery timeframe. I ordered my Tesla adapter 2/29 original ship date was May now on my account login says June. I really need it for a road trip in several weeks.

Last edited:

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
I just called customer service for a shipping status update and they did not have any updates or information on a delivery timeframe. I ordered my adapter 2/29 original ship date was May now on my account login says June. I really need it for a road trip in several weeks.
Iā€™m right there with you. #5131 and not expecting it anytime soon. Just saw the interview with Jim Farley and it sounded like itā€™s entirely in Teslaā€™s hands. Ford has over 100,000 orders in for them. šŸ«Ø. Enough said.

Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I ordered and received an A2Z Typhoon when Ford changed our due date to ā€˜By June.ā€™ I would recommend the same to you, if youā€™re serious about road tripping this summer.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just called customer service for a shipping status update and they did not have any updates or information on a delivery timeframe. I ordered my Tesla adapter 2/29 original ship date was May now on my account login says June. I really need it for a road trip in several weeks.
If you can wait until 6/19 - 6/26, order from A2ZEV now, and pay $15 for overnight shipping when it is in stock.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I mean, it's Tesla sending these out so June really mean whenever Elon says so....
Yep, pretty much.

Wonder how many of those 500 supercharger employees were involved in this?

mefly2

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER / KO2s max tow ; 22 F350, 23 C8 Vette
Occupation
Retired CSc/Math teacher. LEO
Order #FAE:90041256
Est. ship byAugust 2024Order Placed: 3/2/2024

Sponsored

Brandaman37

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Machinist Technician

This is what mine says when I check the status on the website.. lol

Ford F-150 Lightning Tesla adapter ETA? Screenshot_20240604_183808_Chrome

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
And I would consider the best case scenario to by the last day of the month displayed. Any earlier will be a bonus.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
And I would consider the best case scenario to by the last day of the month displayed. Any earlier will be a bonus.
Wait, wut? We're getting a bonus?

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
Yeah, mine hasnā€™t changed from ā€œJuneā€, and I held off to order the A2Z, but with summer roadtrip plans, I broke down and ordered the A2Z adapter. A2Z adapter arrived yesterdayā€¦and tried it out at 2 Superchargers today. Other than a really tight fit on the first try (and thus an inability to lock the adapter and a charging fault), it worked great. Both stations had open lot spots to the far right so I could be courteous user of the station. Excited to put it to use this summer and simply have more options.
I agree with othersā€¦if you have summer plans that you want to use Superchargersā€¦just order the A2Z. Based on Teslaā€™s history and the firing of the entire Supercharger teamā€¦ Iā€™m not convinced adapters will be coming any time soon. Iā€™ll be pleasantly surprised if they prove me wrong, but Iā€™m not anticipating timeliness.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.