• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
If I do order and put the $500 down. Can I still cancel at a later date w/ refund?
Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Looks like I won't be getting a Lightning this year. My reservation was a few hours after they opened so not too surprising. Maybe Ford will make the ER available to consumers on the Pro model in 2023. Heck, even a XLT ER without a $10k option package would be nice although 2023 buyers probably won't have any tax credits. Oh well...maybe Chevy will do a better job bringing us a utilitarian EV truck with reasonable range.

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Shitty. Im priority 2 and a very early reservation and still nothing. I'm using a phone, does that make a difference?

Bippers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Thunderbird 2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Looks like I won't be getting a Lightning this year. My reservation was a few hours after they opened so not too surprising. Maybe Ford will make the ER available to consumers on the Pro model in 2023. Heck, even a XLT ER without a $10k option package would be nice although 2023 buyers probably won't have any tax credits. Oh well...maybe Chevy will do a better job bringing us a utilitarian EV truck with reasonable range.
Realistically I feel like every year until demand is gone they will limit the Pro to push people to the higher trims. That way they can say they still offer it but never have to commit to leaving money on the table. Its a smart business plan but it sucks on the consumer end.

Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Shitty. Im priority 2 and a very early reservation and still nothing. I'm using a phone, does that make a difference?
I had some phone issues in wave 1. Changed to PC. Make sure you are on the main reservations and order page. Not the actual Lightning res page.

dmccorkle33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Yukon XL, 2014 Chevy Volt, 1997 Jeep TJ
Occupation
IT Consultant
Looks like no Lightning for me. Either the Rivian will happen this year or I'll buy a different EV until another truck is available. Need to replace a vehicle and want to take advantage of the tax credit. Think I'm done with @Ford Motor Company after these games.
Same here - Have had a Maverick Hybrid on Order since August (No Build Date still) and now have a Tesla Y on order. Guess my LIghtning and Cybertruck will have to wait in perpetuity.

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
XLT Standard Range ordered. I'm not too happy about it, but I'll save my frustration for the bait and switch thread.

Wave 1 = lottery winners. That Pro is really the best deal in EVs, the value of the XLT SR is not very good.

Gnarwhl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro
this is ridiculous, they got us all hyped on a sub-$40k truck and sold, what, maybe 1,000 to retail customers? I placed reservation within a couple minutes of the site going live and I dont get one....

Sponsored

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
XLT Standard Range ordered. I'm not too happy about it, but I'll save my frustration for the bait and switch thread.

Wave 1 = lottery winners. That Pro is really the best deal in EVs, the value of the XLT SR is not very good.
Did the same. Will cancel if I cannot get the 7500 tax rebate. I think even if the pro was available there was little chance of a 22' delivery.

Total bait and switch by ford. Only buying this to hold over for 1-2 years until I move to the cybertruck. Assuming it will hold its value fairly well.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Finished ordering at 11:45. Got my e-mail at 11:48. :unsure:

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Order is in...

I opted to go all out with the Platinum in Iced Blue Silver.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Realistically I feel like every year until demand is gone they will limit the Pro to push people to the higher trims. That way they can say they still offer it but never have to commit to leaving money on the table. Its a smart business plan but it sucks on the consumer end.

Could be the case. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2024 or 2025 before you could get one without having connections. You're almost better off waiting for a used one to pop up after a lease term or a retail buyer decides they don't like something about the truck.

JBauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt