• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

F150KR

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2019 Platinum, F-150 2022 Lariat
Received an email from Ford on 8/2 'Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 19, 2022, and July 25, 2022, has been updated to between August 1, 2022, and August 7, 2022.'

There was another email from Sunrun on 8/3,' Action Needed: verify Ford Shipping address.'

Suddenly, another email from Ford on 8/3, 'please tell us about your recent experience at Ford Dealer' survey.

I got a notification from Ford Pass Activation was denied on 8/3

Received a call from a dealer today, and the rep was telling me that she could see that I was paying close attention to my vehicle. She says it will be delivered sometime next week and wants to discuss purchasing options.

I suspect it has already arrived at the dealer. Maybe someone from the dealer saw the activation request screen and told her.

I hope I can pick up this vehicle as soon as it arrives as others.
I have a little problem. I am moving to a new house and expect to close in Mid August.
The closing date has not been set yet. My lender told me not to touch on my credit until closing.

Has anyone who had experienced a similar situation?
How long does the dealer holds the vehicle and wait for me to purchase it after arrival?
I will discuss the situation with the dealer, but it would be helpful to know my options.
Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
OrderTrack.app is now telling me mine is "In Transit", but none of the official trackers show anything. No e-mails from Ford yet--including baby pictures.
Never mind, guessing OrderTrack.app had a brain cramp this morning. Back to "Awaiting Shipment" and the other indicators remain unchanged.

Farewell bright spot in a shitty day :rolleyes:

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Received an email from Ford on 8/2 'Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 19, 2022, and July 25, 2022, has been updated to between August 1, 2022, and August 7, 2022.'

There was another email from Sunrun on 8/3,' Action Needed: verify Ford Shipping address.'

Suddenly, another email from Ford on 8/3, 'please tell us about your recent experience at Ford Dealer' survey.

Received a call from a dealer today, and the rep was telling me that she could see that I was paying close attention to my vehicle. She says it will be delivered sometime next week and wants to discuss purchasing options.

I suspect it has already arrived at the dealer. Maybe someone from the dealer saw the activation request screen and told her.

I have a little problem. I am moving to a new house and expect to close in Mid August.
The closing date has not been set yet. My lender told me not to touch on my credit until closing.

How long does the dealer holds the vehicle and wait for me to purchase it after arrival?
I will discuss the situation with the dealer, but it would be helpful to know my options.
Every dealer is different. At one point I asked my dealer if they could keep it for a month when I had a potential trip conflict. They said they’d be happy to put it on the showroom floor behind ropes. But every dealer will have its own policy. Offering a deposit increase might help.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030

It sure sounds like it is at the dealer.

My dealer wants to get ordered vehicles sold and moved off of the lot as quickly as possible. I don't know what time allowances they get from Ford.

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro, Tesla Model Y Performance
Like i guessed, mine is back in the factory building this morning. Not sure what's going on. Perhaps some kind of damage they need to fix before they ship it to me. Upsetting I cannot get any updates about it and they claim there is nothing like that just waiting for shipment which is not true.

Sponsored

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
Has anyone in this week received their charge station pro?
I haven't received mine yet. Received my truck on 7/22. Called Sunrun early this week to find out the status and haven't heard back from them yet.

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lightningclubsofamerica.org
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER Lariat

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1659886655831

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1659886689691

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1659886764371

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1659886734340

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Eleven days of checking my Ford Pass App every couple of hours has finally paid off. I spent 11 agonizing days parked at the loading ramp. But now it has moved. I got my "Shipped" notification ten days ago FWIW.

Either my Lightning has finally been loaded onto a railcar or someone has parked it on the railroad tracks. It was parked on 7/28 where the red spot is and now it is on the tracks as of 8/7.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1659901336349

While they were moving it, got a software update.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1659901383980

I checked with Ford Chat to get a railcar number and they delivered.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1659902202173

My current delivery window is 8/12 to 8/18 so I think the ETA she gave me

The only downside to getting someone to accept your FordPass app is you miss out on 30 days of free streaming. I think it's been more educational to discover all of the parking lots in and around Dearborn than any value I may have had from streaming.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1659901899499

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Called in to check in on the rail car progress.

Previously had an estimated delivery of 08/08 to “industry”. Now it has an estimated delivery of 08/11 to “industry”. Suprised that rail transport is still somewhat variable, but for only a 3 day delay. I’ll take at this point ha!

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
And, oddly, I may be the only Missouri lightning to actually ship Convoy.

" I show Convoy # 2401xxx (Vehi-ship Llc)" as per Ford Chat
Sponsored