• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Sponsored

EVfuture

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning mach e
Occupation
business
We're you able to find your trucks inactive load record there?
No, I dont think United Roads serves Atlanta. Ill will do chat with ford in 10 minutes to see if they can track it. My mach e was delivered by UR, and tracking was super easy. I could see where truck driver sleeps:)

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
No, I dont think United Roads serves Atlanta. Ill will do chat with ford in 10 minutes to see if they can track it. My mach e was delivered by UR, and tracking was super easy. I could see where truck driver sleeps:)
We get all our cars from Atlanta by way of Hansen and Adkins. They are the transport company from Hapeville I think.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Poor @TaxmanHog is trying to go through the thread....

I feel bad for making him wade through our trash. On that note...when do I get my plane ticket and hotel voucher for Vegas?

Sponsored

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
Poor @TaxmanHog is trying to go through the thread....

I feel bad for making him wade through our trash. On that note...when do I get my plane ticket and hotel voucher for Vegas?
They don't invite peons like us to hear Mr Farleys presentations. It's usually Dealers and GM that get to go. I personally would like to go and meet Jim Farley. He is a real car guy. On a side note I did get to meet Mr Edsel Ford about four years ago. He came to my Dealerships new facility Grand Opening. That was an a great honor you with the whole story of the Edsel.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
On that note. If I go to the top right search box and search for:

"This Thread"

and then

"By Member"

You can see who's responsible for filling this thread up with garbage. @Ford Senior Master is responsible for 11 pages on his own for example. Ridiculous

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
They don't invite peons like us to hear Mr Farleys presentations. It's usually Dealers and GM that get to go. I personally would like to go and meet Jim Farley. He is a real car guy. On a side note I did get to meet Mr Edsel Ford about four years ago. He came to my Dealerships new facility Grand Opening. That was an a great honor you with the whole story of the Edsel.
I would agree. I've never owned Ford stock, but after following him recently I've been impressed and recently bought a good chunk.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
I would agree. I've never owned Ford stock, but after following him recently I've been impressed and recently bought a good chunk.
Ahh my biggest regret. Buying at $2.25 and selling when it hit $3.50 back in around 2008 2009ish. Quick 6 month almost doubled my money. If only I'd have been wiser and had more disposable cash at the time. I had a sales manager clear a hundred grand that year on Ford stock. He was of age to retire and left the building.
Sponsored