• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
They don't invite peons like us to hear Mr Farleys presentations. It's usually Dealers and GM that get to go. I personally would like to go and meet Jim Farley. He is a real car guy. On a side note I did get to meet Mr Edsel Ford about four years ago. He came to my Dealerships new facility Grand Opening. That was an a great honor you with the whole story of the Edsel.
What a
It seats at Ramp 2 in Atlanta. Does this company provides any tracking ?
I dont believe so. They just call us with delivery info the day they send it to us.

EVfuture

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning mach e
Occupation
business
I would agree. I've never owned Ford stock, but after following him recently I've been impressed and recently bought a good chunk.
100 shares of Ford gives you X plan. You need to hold it for 6 months. Its 600$-700$ savings

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
On that note. If I go to the top right search box and search for:

"This Thread"

and then

"By Member"

You can see who's responsible for filling this thread up with garbage. @Ford Senior Master is responsible for 11 pages on his own for example. Ridiculous
Yeah you have 18 pages yourself Buddy!

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I'm pretty sure we're the most cosmopolitan thread on this forum. We discuss music, film, science and technology (especially trains, occasionally batteries), some food and sports too.
That’s a large part as to why I’m not excited. Regardless of what happens here on out, I won’t be actually driving a F-150L until almost mid-Sept.

I’ll get maybe a 5 mile drive.

As for hotline, this is the hotline. What happens after we all get our trucks? Do we just go our separate ways? Will this thread be forgotten?
@TaxmanHog update today may not be that impressive but by the end of this week we may see close to 50% of our build week delivered.
There's the Optimistic @Ford Senior Master again.
Poor @TaxmanHog is trying to go through the thread....

I feel bad for making him wade through our trash. On that note...when do I get my plane ticket and hotel voucher for Vegas?
MAN, what a chatty bunch a train gawkers..... . 11+ pages I had to wade through, LOL!!

I see you guys top my 6/6 build week with a highest number of responses to thread!!!!

Good luck to everyone about to take delivery sometime this week!

bobrosco

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Anybody in this group figure out how to track Canadian National Railway? That’s why my dealer listed for my truck in the 7/25 week.
As for CNR - You can call them at 800-361-0198
Per @Yellow Buddy.

It was about a 30 minute hold, but they gave me location info. Now unfortunately, I’m in the BNSF desert of nothingness.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
MAN, what a chatty bunch a train gawkers..... . 11+ pages I had to wade through, LOL!!

I see you guys top my 6/6 build week with a highest number of responses to thread!!!!

Good luck to everyone about to take delivery sometime this week!
I am glad we are making your work easy. I hope you found a chuckle 😃 or two in there. I know we did. Seriously thank you for your dedication to the numbers. It really helped.

Sponsored

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
100 shares of Ford gives you X plan. You need to hold it for 6 months. Its 600$-700$ savings
Is xplan even available for lightning? Originally it was not. Luckily Dplan is a little better. Still both suck compared to ICE vehicles.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
You gotta Dimond hand it for 6 months
This time around won't be an issue. I expect their stock to go up from here.

The stock is actually paying for the majority of my truck, I had a bunch of short hold stints when they were in the 11's 12s and got out around 17.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Is xplan even available for lightning? Originally it was not. Luckily Dplan is a little better. Still both suck compared to ICE vehicles.
There's a couple of folks who got Xplan, but I think it was only a couple hundred off. Not what I'm used to seeing
Sponsored