• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
My estimated delivery got pushed back to its original week ending 9/23. It is still sitting in Richmond CA waiting for the convoy. Based on the dealerships history I I can see in United Road, I expect it will get delivered to the dealer by the end of the week.
Sponsored

suldog99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Video Editor
Wow that is really not good. Any reason given to you? My dealer is a mile from the train depot in East Brookfield.
That stinks! My truck is on a different train, due in East Brookfield today. But bummer to hear your vehicles are sitting in the rail yard for 2 weeks now. Not a good sign.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
That stinks! My truck is on a different train, due in East Brookfield today. But bummer to hear your vehicles are sitting in the rail yard for 2 weeks now. Not a good sign.
Please keep us posted. I'm curious to see how fast they get it to your dealer.

nash_diego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Model 3, Pacifica Hybrid
Delivery date pushed back a 3rd time - new date 9/20-9/26. Still waiting on convoy 2.5hrs outside of town.

TheWheel

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Yes I believe that was my car #. It arrived at E Brookfield almost 2 weeks ago (confirmed by my dealer) and has been sitting there "on hold" ever since. My delivery estimate has been bumped twice, now it's at 9/16 - 9/22.

Sigh. Checked this morning and the delivery date has been pushed back a full month over night, now 10/14 - 10/20. My dealer supposedly has calls in to people at Ford. Ford Chat is not helpful. No one can explain what's going on and why my truck would sit at the CSX ramp for 4 more weeks.

Sponsored
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 Porsche Carrera VW GTI
My truck has been sitting in Newark for almost 3 weeks now, and estimate pushed back another few days to the 25th. Truck is maybe 25 miles for dealership…

TheWheel

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Sigh. Checked this morning and the delivery date has been pushed back a full month over night, now 10/14 - 10/20. My dealer supposedly has calls in to people at Ford. Ford Chat is not helpful. No one can explain what's going on and why my truck would sit at the CSX ramp for 4 more weeks.
Dealer just called and said that the truck is missing a chip.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Obviously it is total luck-of-the-draw if your truck gets through or not. I guess I got lucky. @TaxmanHog when this is all over the data you collect is going to be VERY interesting.

Anyone see a pattern yet in the data (trim line, extras, etc) as it relates to what’s happening?

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I didn’t get the spray-in because I didn’t want it to slow my build down by even a day. So I got a DualLiner. Sitting in my garage for two months.

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Anything?

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Ugh. On United Road I can see all the vehicles leaving the Richmond CA port via convoy that arrive to my dealer. My truck has been there for almost three weeks. My truck has now been there longer than any other vehicle. Today there was another shipment and other vehicles skipped me in line.

Based on what I have read there is no point in calling Ford or my dealer; they have no control over the shipping at this point. Am I wrong?