• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
Is that what you did?
The first time I signed anything with my dealer was when my truck was ready. I went in, signed the buyers order, and used that document to finish up with Parsons. If they could email that to you like @SmokingtheMeats said, that would help move things along but that's up to the dealer. Mine wanted me to sign in person and that was the first time I stepped foot in the dealership. Parsons might be able to overnight the check but may ask you to cover the additional shipping cost. I requested it but they ended up 3-day shipping it. I think they are just swamped over there.
Sponsored

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
This is what I did. I went into the dealership on a Friday and signed all the paperwork and gave them my down payment. I then sent the signed purchase agreement to Parsons with insurance information. On the following Monday, I signed the paperwork with Parsons and they cut the check and overnighted it to the dealer. I got the truck the next day.
Thank you for your help. I'll try this.

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
The first time I signed anything with my dealer was when my truck was ready. I went in, signed the buyers order, and used that document to finish up with Parsons. If they could email that to you like @SmokingtheMeats said, that would help move things along but that's up to the dealer. Mine wanted me to sign in person and that was the first time I stepped foot in the dealership. Parsons might be able to overnight the check but may ask you to cover the additional shipping cost. I requested it but they ended up 3-day shipping it. I think they are just swamped over there.
Thanks I will try this.

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
I got my truck finally. I had to go through the dealer for financing because they refused to send a buyers order. They also would have needed to wait for the banks check to clear before letting have it. So going with their financing was the easiest. So I plan to refi asap.

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
I got my truck finally. I had to go through the dealer for financing because they refused to send a buyers order. They also would have needed to wait for the banks check to clear before letting have it. So going with their financing was the easiest. So I plan to refi asap.
Sorry to hear this. This should have been that long form that prints out with the cost, taxes, dealer fees, deposits, etc. It's basically the purchase agreement that every dealer has to sell a vehicle. They wouldn't give you that?

Sponsored

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
Sorry to hear this. This should have been that long form that prints out with the cost, taxes, dealer fees, deposits, etc. It's basically the purchase agreement that every dealer has to sell a vehicle. They wouldn't give you that?
Nope, their best thing was a decking sheet. Which pretty much had all that but no signatures. They said all the local CU accepted that so they didn't plan to do it for some bank in California that they didn't know.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Parsons never called me back after I created an account. So I emailed the loan officer and he said they denied me.. I got a 90k check in my house ( approved from navy fed but for 5%) I wanted the better rate from Parsons but they said they would only do 75k max for me with a co signer... f that. I have great credit and I only have a mortgage. Wasn't to impressed with them.

Parsons denied my loan application because I had changed employers in the past 12 months (so be aware of that!). I found a local credit union that has 2.99% for any term length and will be going with them.

Just a warning...Parsons' current rates are only effective through the end of the month and they may (probably will...) increase come October 1. Membership takes a few days, as does loan approval, so if you want to lock in the current rate for 30 days, move fast and hope you can get both approved before the calendar rolls over.

jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai Ioniq&Kona, Honda FCV
Occupation
IT Consultant
Parsons never called me back after I created an account. So I emailed the loan officer and he said they denied me.. I got a 90k check in my house ( approved from navy fed but for 5%) I wanted the better rate from Parsons but they said they would only do 75k max for me with a co signer... f that. I have great credit and I only have a mortgage. Wasn't to impressed with them.
Parsons denied us also (820+ credit score), reason ? We had 1 hard inquiry within last 3 month. We went with EECU got an instant approval with 2.99% for 72 month.

Just try another CU

sparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Damn, wtf. They told me they had too many loans coming in at 100% LTV so now they’re requiring 20% down, or 15% down if I buy their gap insurance.

They’re still the best rate I’ve found so I’ll probably do it anyway, but I’m a bit disappointed.
I was also told 20% down.

I went with CAFCU and got 3.49% for 84 months and only had to cover tax/title/ delivery out of pocket. Also able to have no payment for the first 90 days.

Scott was great and held the rate for me since applying in late August even though I'm not taking delivery until tomorrow.

Their rates are slightly higher now, but still close to that number.

They were very responsive and very familiar with the F150 Lightning group since they were mentioned in the forum.

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
Rate locked yesterday with Navy Fed for 90 days at 3.29 for 72 months.

Sponsored

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Update on Parsons. I sent in my buyers order and haven't hear back since last Thursday. Sent a couple emails and left a couple voicemails.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Update on Parsons. I sent in my buyers order and haven't hear back since last Thursday. Sent a couple emails and left a couple voicemails.
I'm having the same problem. I have a preapproval from Parsons, but my dealer will not do a buyers order until it gets to the dealer lot. I have just a very basic question and wanted to confirm that all they needed was a buyers order. I am getting no reply to emails or phone calls to my Loan Officer.

The rate is so good I don't mind holding off a day or two while they process the loan and rush a check to the dealer...but I am worried because they have not been very responsive.

I'm worried I'll be in the same boat after I send the buyers order...

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
I'm having the same problem. I have a preapproval from Parsons, but my dealer will not do a buyers order until it gets to the dealer lot. I have just a very basic question and wanted to confirm that all they needed was a buyers order. I am getting no reply to emails or phone calls to my Loan Officer.

The rate is so good I don't mind holding off a day or two while they process the loan and rush a check to the dealer...but I am worried because they have not been very responsive.

I'm worried I'll be in the same boat after I send the buyers order...
I'll let you know how it goes. Going to call again today. And yes, I didn't get a buyers order until the vehicle was on the dealers lot.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I'll let you know how it goes. Going to call again today. And yes, I didn't get a buyers order until the vehicle was on the dealers lot.
What do you understand the process is from here? Do they (parsons) just send a check to the dealer after you submit the buyers order OR do they send you a more complete application/loan terms in writing before they close the loan?

Both the online application and the pre-approval were skimpy on details..

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
What do you understand the process is from here? Do they (parsons) just send a check to the dealer after you submit the buyers order OR do they send you a more complete application/loan terms in writing before they close the loan?

Both the online application and the pre-approval were skimpy on details..
From what I understand from others who have posted, they send a check to the dealer after the buyers order is sent to them.
Sponsored