• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Correction-- $10k for the ER battery. Thats what it costs to add it on the XLT.
Wow - you are right! Either they messed up the pricing, or the ER Lariat is an incredible value vs. the ER XLT - less than $6k difference.
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Wow - you are right! Either they messed up the pricing, or the ER Lariat is an incredible value vs. the ER XLT - less than $6k difference.
The only issue is if the updated EV tax credit gets passed (not likely, but still possible). In its current form, the max qualifying MSRP is $80k, so the Lariat ER with max tow package wouldn't qualify. Your effective price differential would be $18k in that scenario.

With the current credit, Lariat ER value vs XLT ER is a no brainer.

Edit: As @greenne pointed out in another thread, you *may* be under that MSRP cap if you subtract destination charges. We definitely need clarification on this.

Last edited:

Duckwrangler

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda C5, Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
RN
I did the same thing, but I thought that package was actually a pretty good value. If you figure $7k for the ER battery, then you are getting blue cruise, PAAK, 2nd row heated seats, the tow tech package and the moonroof for $3k!
Agreed. I think the prices are pretty in line with what was in the survey.

But i guess if you hadn't seen that info on these forums before today, the prices might be shocking.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX
Occupation
Engineer
The value is the Pro Model. Less than half the price of the Lariat ER with tax credit applied.
The only issue is if the updated EV tax credit gets passed (not likely, but still). As written, the max qualifying MSRP is $80k, so the Lariat ER with max tow package wouldn't qualify. Your effective price differential would be $18k in that scenario.

With the current credit Lariat ER vs XLt ER is a no brainer.
For me, Rivian is the no brainer. Glad I made reservations for both.

Sponsored

lburt

First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford fusion hybrid
Don't see the option for extended range for pro. Is that for fleet only? I would be buying this for my work truck.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX
Occupation
Engineer
Don't see the option for extended range for pro. Is that for fleet only? I would be buying this for my work truck.
Its not an option for you - fleet only.

Duckwrangler

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
The only issue is if the updated EV tax credit gets passed (not likely, but still possible). In its current form, the max qualifying MSRP is $80k, so the Lariat ER with max tow package wouldn't qualify. Your effective price differential would be $18k in that scenario.

With the current credit Lariat ER vs XLt ER is a no brainer.
This would be a pretty big deal. It makes me nervous not knowing the status of that bill. But given that I'll be lucky to get 2022 at all, at least we should know the outcome of it before I order. Silver lining I guess...

Sponsored

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs

With the current credit, Lariat ER value vs XLT ER is a no brainer.
They seriously made the Lariat ER MSRP $34 over $80k if you want the max tow package (and no bed liner). ?

Duckwrangler

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
They seriously made the Lariat ER MSRP $34 over $80k if you want the max tow package (and no bed liner). ?
Seems like a HUGE oversight. Unless they know something about that tax bill that we don't.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E 4x, 03 IS300, 06 Ridgeline
Agreed. I think the prices are pretty in line with what was in the survey.

But i guess if you hadn't seen that info on these forums before today, the prices might be shocking.
Nope. I've been following it since day 1 and while base prices are in line the XLT+ ER is considerably more expensive that the previous guestimates had it. I was expecting XLT+ ER to be a little less than the base R1T, not as much as the top Rivian trim level. ?‍♂

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
Repost: Just priced a fully loaded XLT with ER and fully loaded Lariat with ER because you get the cool wheels with the XLT ER too apparently too. Difference is $3,000? This can’t be right? There’d be no point in getting the XLT ER in that case…

Also, for the XLT ER, can you not get the Tow Tech group with the 360 Assist 2.0? Or is it included, doesn’t say but at the same time, can’t be added in conjuction.

Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build 4BE64CDA-7FE9-4B7F-90DC-75F762EC8B5A
Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build 959DB490-2D0D-4C63-95D9-AAE0A02141EA
Sponsored