• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
I feel like they are holding all the Pro's hostage at this point. Only two weeks and a few days till my next deadline. Glad they are making sure it won't self immolate, but wish they'd hurry it up.
There were at least three Lariats (or XLT high) and a Platinum among the dozen or so Lightnings in the yard so it doesn't seem to be just Pros held there. I'm guessing vehicles that shipped over-the-road before the stop ship were still trickling in this week.
Sponsored

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
I feel like they are holding all the Pro's hostage at this point. Only two weeks and a few days till my next deadline. Glad they are making sure it won't self immolate, but wish they'd hurry it up.
Was it a Pro that went BBQ?
Got my 22 mannequin xlt ER home last night

A5530F6B-2031-4FB0-832A-CB0D41984893.jpeg
those are not XLT wheels though???

Mustang11s

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MachEauto awd ER XLT Lightning ER
Occupation
Ford Senior Master Tech
It is a high level xlt ER.

Mustang11s

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MachEauto awd ER XLT Lightning ER
Occupation
Ford Senior Master Tech
Kinda like a lariat lite. lol. Almost all the expense. Without the leather.

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
Kinda like a lariat lite. lol. Almost all the expense. Without the leather.
Nice! I saw other post about size. It is bigger than expected (Insert ”that’s what she said”). Yeah that a Dodge Dakota on the other side.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 2DDCDE0A-3560-42CD-90B8-471612B90CA2

Sponsored

Bigjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Accountant
Hey everyone. I’ve been lurking here for a long time and had a Lariat SR with 1/9 build week. It actually got delivered to my dealer last Thursday, but I didn’t take delivery.

Reason why is that I was able to find a new 2022 Lariat ER for 85k at a dealer in Alabama (I’m in Florida) that could ship to me for $500 earlier in the week.

I figured $5k more for same options I had on my SR plus ER, max tow, the moon roof and charge station was well worth it. And since it’s a 2022 the MSRP was under 80k and qualifies for the tax credit.

Posting this just to let anyone who is waiting know there might be a better deal out there for you. I realize the people waiting for Pros won’t find this helpful.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
I used Spectrum. They merged with Chevron, FCU. It is where I have my Solar Cell System financed.

Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
I chatted with Ford last night and they had zero information for me about the hold on the truck, besides a blanket statement that I already knew. Of course they say to ask my dealer for more information but my dealer hasn't even reached out about the hold in the first place so I have zero faith they somehow have more information than ford themselves. I just wish they had more of a timeline, or could tell me if they have reviewed my truck yet.

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
I chatted with Ford last night and they had zero information for me about the hold on the truck, besides a blanket statement that I already knew. Of course they say to ask my dealer for more information but my dealer hasn't even reached out about the hold in the first place so I have zero faith they somehow have more information than ford themselves. I just wish they had more of a timeline, or could tell me if they have reviewed my truck yet.
My dealership thinks they'll have an update as early as Friday but more likely next week, but I'm not sure what that's based on.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I've never seen worse communication between a company and a customer that is spending $91K. This is plain ol piss-poor customer service. There's no excuse.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Honestly already looking forward to trading it in to get the new RAM Rev and I don't even have it yet 😂

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
I'm looking forward to really shaking this truck down. If my experience with EV mowers is anything to go by then I'd expect I'll be getting a lot of use from my warranty before it expires. Someone has to be the guinea pigs for an EV truck, and it looks like it's us!
Sponsored