• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I just chatted with a Ford customer rep and she said that Ford is not shipping lightnings but from what some on this board is saying, trucks are still being delivered. Are they telling customer service reps one thing and doing something else? This whole process is being poorly handled.
Sponsored

Whoabeats

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘19 Volt, ‘97 ram 2500 CTD
So plenty of people waiting for shipment, is anyone else stuck in production? Mine was a blend date of 1/15 and it never advanced to built even though I did see bce modules load.

Could It have been my truck that caught fire?!?
Half joking

Mustang11s

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MachEauto awd ER XLT Lightning ER
Occupation
Ford Senior Master Tech
I think they are trucks that shipped before the Fire.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
So plenty of people waiting for shipment, is anyone else stuck in production? Mine was a blend date of 1/15 and it never advanced to built even though I did see bce modules load.

Half joking
It could have been your truck, or yours might have been collateral damage.

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran

Half joking
My blend date was 1/15. Picking up tomorrow. I don’t see fire extinguisher listed in standard equipment. May have to make a detour.

Sponsored

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
Just got another push back on the delivery date. Would have to assume that this is due to the recent hold.

Estimated Delivery 03/18/2023 - 03/31/2023

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Just got another push back on the delivery date. Would have to assume that this is due to the recent hold.

Estimated Delivery 03/18/2023 - 03/31/2023

Mine just got pushed back tonight also. Even though its supposed to be a halt on shipping of Lightnings, it looks like (at least for my account) these dates are just computer generated and if your truck hasn't shipped by a certain date, it just pushes the date back automatically. Probably not the best system of keeping customers informed of our builds... my ETA changes every 3 days for a month but I've never had a shipped notice.

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
Mine just got pushed back tonight also. Even though its supposed to be a halt on shipping of Lightnings, it looks like (at least for my account) these dates are just computer generated and if your truck hasn't shipped by a certain date, it just pushes the date back automatically. Probably not the best system of keeping customers informed of our builds... my ETA changes every 3 days for a month but I've never had a shipped notice.

Mine did get shipped on 1/19 and the status was updated accordingly. I had an original delivery date of 2/6-2/17. Per my dealer, my truck was sitting just 2.5 hours away in south Carolina presumably waiting on truck transport after the rail yard when I had my first delay. I assumed the first delay was just due to truck transport issues when they pushed it back to 2/26-3/10.

So when I got the push back last night to the new dates, I assume it instead has to do with the recent stop shipment issues. I'll probably reach out to my dealer today to see if I can get anymore info.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
The time has come, to speak of one thing - the delivery of my Lightning! :ROFLMAO: (apologies to Lewis Carrol). Good luck to everyone, there is light at the end of the tunnel, and lets hope it is your onrushing Lightning! ;)

I'm using the home delivery, so it will be Tuesday. Electronic signing, but they still want a paper check and one signature on paper.

I'll post pictures.

Sponsored

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
What color is that?

Almost looks like the Carbonized Gray but that looks too Tan for CG.

Congrats on your delivery!
Thank you. Since they didn’t offer Ice Blue, I opted for Stone Grey. Let’s call it Bronze. I didn’t want grey so I went with dirt color.

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
I'm excited to share this photo of mine, although it's still in a secured rail yard where it has been for 11 days now :ROFLMAO:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230218-162357

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
I feel like they are holding all the Pro's hostage at this point. Only two weeks and a few days till my next deadline. Glad they are making sure it won't self immolate, but wish they'd hurry it up.