• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
Congrats that is awesome news!

Also gives me the smallest bit of hope for this year. My blend date is tomorrow(15th) and my dealer is fairly close. (180 miles)
@jaturner, I'm in Ohio, about 3 hours south of the plant so my fingers are crossed. Especially since the message was that the transporter took delivery. MAN!

The Ford system still shows that the truck is In Production and I told the dealer that but he said his old Locator shows the same thing but his new system shows it Built and Delivered to the Transporter.
Sponsored

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
@EdwinT, I know...I'm almost thinking that they're pulling my leg. He said its possible to even get it before years end. I'm not really prepared because I thought I had another month but I just setup an loan appointment with my CU for tomorrow. I've had the conversation with my insurance agent already...whoa.

I wonder if Ford adding that 3rd shift is having an impact?
The third shift def helps, but it's also proper logistics I assume. They want to show the highest number of deliveries possible, so they will set themselves up for success to do that. Things like scheduling far deliveries first/short deliveries last, mod shop items accordingly, etc

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
@jaturner, I'm in Ohio, about 3 hours south of the plant so my fingers are crossed. Especially since the message was that the transporter took delivery. MAN!

The Ford system still shows that the truck is In Production and I told the dealer that but he said his old Locator shows the same thing but his new system shows it Built and Delivered to the Transporter.
whoa can you ask him what the old vs new system is called? I want to ask my dealer to make sure they are checking the new system. thanks!

jaturner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Taurus

We are very close to each other then. 3 Hours south as well.... right down 75.

Might be on to something about trying to deliver to dealers close for the end of year.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Wow, what number are you in the run? My blend is tomorrow but I am late in the order queue

Sponsored

jaturner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Taurus
Wow, what number are you in the run? My blend is tomorrow but I am late in the order queue
I'm not sure where you find what number you are in the order queue. Is it on the window sticker?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Here are couple of 12/15 builds, these two trucks have spray in liner, so the SQ1 and SQ3 get screwed up when they do the day after revision, but the SQ2 (number to the right of the blend date never change, though it only runs from 8000-8999 and recycles back to 8000 as week to week production rolls onward

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1671057489633

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1671057593539

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali
ok read that whole thread. for anyone else wondering, you can check your modules and tear tag here - https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details

modules are basically the parts of the car being installed, once those start populating, it means your truck is really in production.

tear tag means your car is basically built, but some people have had chip holds after this.
I'm trying to find my module information using your link above but it is sending me to a page that says it isn't valid. Any to other way for me to get to this information, please? Thanks!

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Thanks a bunch! It worked. Curious - what will I see once the modules start populating? Does anyone have an example? My blend date is tomorrow, 12/15.
Here is a Sunday 12/11 blend, showing a bunch of modules and a tear tag....

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1671064616275

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Here is a Sunday 12/11 blend, showing a bunch of modules and a tear tag....

1671064616275.png
Sweet! Thank you for your helpful example. Can't wait until ours looks like this!

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
8843 and I have a spray in bedliner...

jaturner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Taurus
8234 here.

XLT SR
Antimatter Blue
Max Tow + Pro Power
No spray in bedliner

nroseber

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey