• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
where do you find truck assignments?
I am a dealer employee with access to the 18 wheeler transport company site. I can log in there to see my store's units at the rail yard that are unloaded and waiting to be put on a truck.

Was too excited and busy Friday and driving around aimlessly all day like a teenager yesterday to post. And I really am loving the Iced Blue Silver. Looks fantastic in person.

Ford F-150 Lightning βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group truck1
Ford F-150 Lightning βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group truck2
Ford F-150 Lightning βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group truck3
Ford F-150 Lightning βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group truck4
Ford F-150 Lightning βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group truck5
Ford F-150 Lightning βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group truck6
Sponsored

Last edited:

Battalion3419

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter
Mod,
I have summited the requested info for the tracker. UP still lists the truck as "Constructively Placed" in Blue Island since 7/16. I had to look up that phrase... Txs a ton, Jim
I have now lost sight of my truck. I have been monitoring it thru the UP trace line. It is on car TTGX995005 and has been parked at Blue Island for 11 days with a status of "Constructively Placed". Now UP does not list it at all. Any ideas on where it could have gone or how I can trace it again? Txs Jim

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have now lost sight of my truck. I have been monitoring it thru the UP trace line. It is on car TTGX995005 and has been parked at Blue Island for 11 days with a status of "Constructively Placed". Now UP does not list it at all. Any ideas on where it could have gone or how I can trace it again? Txs Jim
I didn't ever have that as a status, but my truck was in vehicle visibility at Blue Island, IL from I believe June 12th until it arrived at the rail yard in Amarillo. Vehicle visibility never updated it from Blue Island until it arrived at my dealership Friday morning. If it's anything like mine, I think there's a good chance you'll see your truck any day now.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Maybe it's been unloaded, or moved to another carrier or shipping company?

tx_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 2022 Lightning XLT XR
Standard Range or Extended Range? I had wanted the XLT Extended Range, but for the smallish price difference, I went with the Lariat. I needed the ER because I wanted to be able to get to and from my son’s house on a single charge with room to spare in cold weather. My preference was cloth seats and physical buttons - which is something that you loose with the Mach E screen. Of course, I should be used to that since my Volvos have all the controls on the screen as well.
I wanted tactile controls so i went XLT. If you get XR the 312A package is forced upon you

Last edited:

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group 1656278944610

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I didn't ever have that as a status, but my truck was in vehicle visibility at Blue Island, IL from I believe June 12th until it arrived at the rail yard in Amarillo. Vehicle visibility never updated it from Blue Island until it arrived at my dealership Friday morning. If it's anything like mine, I think there's a good chance you'll see your truck any day now.
I have been watching your build progression in our Auto Trader study, they just updated the status to delivered to Dealer and in Final Prep overnight! Congrats and let us know when actual delivery to you is complete!!

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have been watching your build progression in our Auto Trader study, they just updated the status to delivered to Dealer and in Final Prep overnight! Congrats and let us know when actual delivery to you is complete!!
I'm signing up on the truck either today or tomorrow. I put about 100 miles on it this weekend.

Battalion3419

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter
Thanks for the reply And I hope you're correct... We will see what this week brings

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I signed up today right before I left work. She's officially mine.

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
My salesman texted me this morning to tell me that a carbonized gray Lightning was just dropped off. Turned out to be the dealer mannequin and not mine, LOL.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
It got delivered to the dealer this morning!

Ford F-150 Lightning βœ… 4/25 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220628-085606_Chrome