• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

pjs128.g14

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 FORD F-150 SUPER CREW PU/CC 4x4 XLT
Am I the only one from build week 5/23 who cannot get Sunrun to talk to me or are most of you getting this poor response?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Got a "Load Number" from unitedroad.com but not sure what I can do with that.

<optimistically> Does this mean the target delivery may be on the early side?

1656701286731.png
Repeat the search, after the results come back, window the browser screen to half or less display width, you will see all the element on the page wrap from horizontal to vertical and the email REGISTER button will be visible, subscribe and when the next order is dropped at your dealer, you will receive an email of the event with a list of VIN's, hopefully your truck will be on that report at some point.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Am I the only one from build week 5/23 who cannot get Sunrun to talk to me or are most of you getting this poor response?
I only heard from Sunrun once about 2 months ago. I have no need to talk to them. I anticipate they'll send my Pro Charger along - but if I don't hear much after delivery my dealer should be dealing with it. If you are hoping for more delivery services from them, I would hope they are more responsive, but I've not heard much of anything good about them at all. I'd be hiring anyone else before them to do work at my house.

Edit -I just saw this thread updated - if you aren't familiar with it. Maybe answers over there about them. https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...id-of-your-deal-with-sunrun.10532/post-213268

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Another very disappointing day with no update or news on my truck. Ford is really letting me down with lots of other trucks getting build emails and shipping information. especially ones with blend dates after mine. Another long weekend without any news or new truck.

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Another very disappointing day with no update or news on my truck. Ford is really letting me down with lots of other trucks getting build emails and shipping information. especially ones with blend dates after mine. Another long weekend without any news or new truck.
Same here trucks been setting at Roush building for day 2 now... Noone touched it... So I guess they are using it... Oh well...

Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Same here trucks been setting at Roush building for day 2 now... Noone touched it... So I guess they are using it... Oh well...
Why would Lightnings be at the Roush Building? What would be done there?

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Installation of the Roush Lightning Flux Capacitor upgrade.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 9988589b3418d74b72c13d5158fdb24e

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Cause Ford just does not like me... and wants to waste as much time as possible... 39 days and counting... thank you ford....

pjs128.g14

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Repeat the search, after the results come back, window the browser screen to half or less display width, you will see all the element on the page wrap from horizontal to vertical and the email REGISTER button will be visible, subscribe and when the next order is dropped at your dealer, you will receive an email of the event with a list of VIN's, hopefully your truck will be on that report at some point.
got it. done. THANK YOU!

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Possibly fix something that didn’t pass a QC check.

Sponsored

pjs128.g14

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I only heard from Sunrun once about 2 months ago. I have no need to talk to them. I anticipate they'll send my Pro Charger along - but if I don't hear much after delivery my dealer should be dealing with it. If you are hoping for more delivery services from them, I would hope they are more responsive, but I've not heard much of anything good about them at all. I'd be hiring anyone else before them to do work at my house.

Edit -I just saw this thread updated - if you aren't familiar with it. Maybe answers over there about them. https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...id-of-your-deal-with-sunrun.10532/post-213268
As an update... I did finally get someone to talk to me at Sunrun today. They are planning to provide me with a delivery status to my email address "within a few minutes". We'll see.

I do plan to install it myself and also set it up with a manual transfer switch and use the truck as a "generator" from the 220v outlet if it is ever necessary. (My power rarely goes out: 2 times over the past 12 years.) However, I am curious to get a quote for them to install the home backup system. Just curious, doubt I'll spend what they want for it.

KniceHit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0L
My delivery window changed. Was 6/29 - 7/5. Now the window changed to 7/5 to 7/11. It is clear why. @thegangler wasn't ready. Fine...I'll wait.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
My delivery window changed. Was 6/29 - 7/5. Now the window changed to 7/5 to 7/11. It is clear why. @thegangler wasn't ready. Fine...I'll wait.
update posted, don't forget to edit you SIG

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
😂😂 Didn’t you predict this like 2 months ago?

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Unfortunately I will be the winner of this nasty rat race...
Cape Breton Lightning

Sorry everyone...but like I posted earlier today mine is going to
🇨🇦 🍁...will have the distinction of...
being the lonely last one out the door !!!

But again glad to see the rest of our week on the move !!!
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN