• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/13 Lightning Build Week Group

Aces_Over_Kings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost; 2022 Lariat ER (poached)
Hi 6/13 gang,

I sadly must resign my membership in this exclusive club. Some of you may recall that I had reservations on both a Lariat ER with $35K markup (inherited an abandoned order) and a well-optioned Lariat PowerBoost at sticker (with no options deleted).

The PowerBoost arrived late last week, and after checking it out, I pulled the trigger on Saturday. Very much wanted the Lightning, but that $45K+ difference in cost (with tax, etc.) was just too big a pill to swallow (cue the "no sh*t, dude!" chorus).

A very no-nonsense dealership experience, top dollar for my trade, and 26 mpg reported for the 1-hour trip home post-sale helped soothe the Lightning loss.

So the real point of this post is to heartily thank you guys for being the company that my misery loved while waiting. I learned a ton about everything from order tracking to electricity to battery chemistry, and certainly have a lot of respect for the long waits and pioneering spirit everyone here is bringing to this huge milestone in the auto industry.

My next vehicle will be EV, whether Lightning, R1T, or CT. In the meantime, best of luck to all with the great new trucks, and I look forward to seeing some of you on the roads.

Taxman, if some dude in a silver powerboost randomly throws you a "hang loose" wave on the roads of SE Mass, you'll know who it is. Special thanks to you for shepherding this flock so expertly.

Best of luck with the new trucks all. 🍻
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
The PowerBoost arrived late last week, and after checking it out, I pulled the trigger on Saturday. Very much wanted the Lightning, but that $45K+ difference in cost (with tax, etc.) was just too big a pill to swallow (cue the "no sh*t, dude!" chorus).

A very no-nonsense dealership experience, top dollar for my trade, and 26 mpg reported for the 1-hour trip home post-sale helped soothe the Lightning loss.
Congrat's on the alternate choice, honestly, that ADM was toooooo much for the Lightning, see you on the road!!

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Yeah now they’re saying the 10 day PDI is bc mgmt REQUIRES bed liner, tint, etc to be installed. Huge eyeroll.

So I’m sitting here to fight that. Don’t need all that extra Sh*t!
Def call ford customer care and tweet this out with the dealer name. Demand for nothing to be added.

bmagn

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pro Lightning, 2005 TJ Wrangler
Shipped and received at dealer yesterday, picked up today, loving it so far!

PXL_20220802_200921784.jpg
Nice looking pro. The dark color makes the front look much cleaner than the white Pros IMHO.
Did it show as shipped and delivered on the same day?

Sponsored

Rickyv490

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus
Delivery date pushed back for the 2nd time..
Originally 7/26-8/1 then 7/31-8/5 and now 8/3-8/9. XLT SR destined for NJ and currently in Delaware.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

teaguem32

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ER LARIAT SQM
Well, interestingly enough I checked the Ford app and there is no longer an expected delivery date window. Now it just states get ready for next steps. That must mean it’s close right? Called my dealer she hasn’t seen it yet.

Rickyv490

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus
Ricky, could you give me the dates of your build progression, blend, in production, built.....?
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-Canada

1659541032380.png
Well, interestingly enough I checked the Ford app and there is no longer an expected delivery date window. Now it just states get ready for next steps. That must mean it’s close right? Called my dealer she hasn’t seen it yet.
It seems the new update on the tracker made it so you don't see a estimated delivery on mobile.. I can't see it either but I could on a desktop.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Hi 6/13 gang,

I sadly must resign my membership in this exclusive club. Some of you may recall that I had reservations on both a Lariat ER with $35K markup (inherited an abandoned order) and a well-optioned Lariat PowerBoost at sticker (with no options deleted).

So the real point of this post is to heartily thank you guys for being the company that my misery loved while waiting. I learned a ton about everything from order tracking to electricity to battery chemistry, and certainly have a lot of respect for the long waits and pioneering spirit everyone here is bringing to this huge milestone in the auto industry.

My next vehicle will be EV, whether Lightning, R1T, or CT. In the meantime, best of luck to all with the great new trucks, and I look forward to seeing some of you on the roads.

Taxman, if some dude in a silver powerboost randomly throws you a "hang loose" wave on the roads of SE Mass, you'll know who it is. Special thanks to you for shepherding this flock so expertly.

Best of luck with the new trucks all. 🍻
Pics

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
It is probably still in transit, as others have observed today the personal order page has be redesigned and some elements are not displaying correctly (browser dependent)

Looking at the SHOP site in Canada, your truck appears to still be in shipped status.

My truck just landed at the dealership late this afternoon at 4:26 PM, the dealer only acknowledged the United Road delivery but has not logged it truck received by the Ford tracking system.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 1659572627135
Sponsored