• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
It has been awfully quiet from Ford and my dealership with respect to delivery which was updated to show 7/15 - 7/21 from 7/20 - 7/26. Guess what..logged into Ford.com this am and it has updated the delery date to the orginal time.....now the Estimated Delivery is 7/20/2022 - 7/26/2022. At this point I am going to plan on a 7/26 delivery and go about my business...instead of anxiously waiting on a call from my dealership at any momement..lol.
Sponsored

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
BTW - has anyone from the 6/6 group actually taken delivery in the past few days..as it seems alot of trucks were "shipped" around the same date.

Mirus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Congrat's!!!

Hopefully @Mirus has been updated to BUILT as well!!
Unfortunately, no. Still stuck "in production". I'm well aware of all the different ways to track as I'm a day 1 Bronco reservation holder that just got my Bronco a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it looks like my lightning is just stuck. :(

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
BTW - has anyone from the 6/6 group actually taken delivery in the past few days..as it seems alot of trucks were "shipped" around the same date.
I’m close…off the train staged for United Logistics truck transport to my dealer 80 miles away. My dealer received 10 deliveries last night (5 vehicles per truck load) and historically appear to have 1-2 delivery days per week..

There appears to be 7 vehicles ahead of me in the queue, so maybe next week???🤞🤞🙏

MacMike

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Someone got in my truck this morning and declined Ford Pass activation. I hope it is at the dealership since it's been showing "shipped" for two weeks now.

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So the off-site QC and any rework are officially done. I definitely am going to be looking very close at the Gear Shift area, really the entire center console for scratches or fastener commissions.
Switched to Built today, but the date listed is 19 July. Waiting for shipping ETA.

Very protracted "Birthing Time", definitely not Lightning Fast.

Built 7/19, eat delivery to Mobile Al, 8/13-8/19.
Drive 2 hours from Destin to Mullinax Ford Mobile as they are amazing, no games on customer orders. You pay what the Smart Vincent says and A/Z/X plan if Ford allows.
Outstanding! Great to see you’re making progress. If your ETA holds, it will only be a week behind mine. 😁

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Nothing recent

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1658342271849

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
So I am going a little crazy... what the heck is the financing that I can get ahead of and order now? Seriously, I can't remember :) The Ford financing.

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
Unfortunately, no. Still stuck "in production". I'm well aware of all the different ways to track as I'm a day 1 Bronco reservation holder that just got my Bronco a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it looks like my lightning is just stuck. :(
You and me both. We are the last 2 in the 6/6 group. Mine went into production 6/18

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
I received the shipped notification that on July 13th it was loaded on a Canadian National Railway railcar. I have not had any updates until today where I got this from my dealer. It has been transferred to Union Pacific Railroad. No updates after July 16th. I am hopeful that it is not still in West Chicago.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group Rail

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
You and me both. We are the last 2 in the 6/6 group. Mine went into production 6/18
You still may very well get yours to the dealer before others as logistically your not to many stops from Dearborn.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I received the shipped notification that on July 13th it was loaded on a Canadian National Railway railcar. I have not had any updates until today where I got this from my dealer. It has been transferred to Union Pacific Railroad. No updates after July 16th. I am hopeful that it is not still in West Chicago.
Rail.png
Now that your rail car has transferred to UP, you probably won’t see any more location updates on your VVR after it leaves the IHB Blue Island (IL) Rail Yard until it arrives at the final destination rail yard. Rely on UP for your most up-to-date locaion info until them😎
Sponsored