• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Just found out mine is in LV too, arrived on Saturday.

It seems like Ford has sent NorCal shipments to LV... Hopefully they know what they are doing and that streamlines things

Odd that you and some other NorCal people got pushed up delivery dates, but it seems like where Ford unloaded Trucks to, the dates would actually have to ship back... Here's hoping that's not the case.
Any chance that they are trucked from Las Vegas to Richmond or directly to the dealerships?

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Any chance that they are trucked from Las Vegas to Richmond or directly to the dealerships?
Wouldn't make sense to Truck them to Richmond, then truck them out again. It'd be the same distance most NorCal dealerships (in some cases farther).

If they go to Richmond, or another bay area "port", I'd assume they would be put back on a train.

I have to assume they are going to be trucked directly to dealerships.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I've elevated to the next level of nerd-dom...
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1658780201879

ETA West Brookfield Mass 7/29 at 1630

Last edited:

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
Still sitting in rail drop off yard with tomorrow as the outside estimate. It can certainly get to the dealer tomorrow but then can probably be delivered to me for about 2 days given PDI is an entire day, so I've read.

Sponsored

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Wouldn't make sense to Truck them to Richmond, then truck them out again. It'd be the same distance most NorCal dealerships (in some cases farther).

If they go to Richmond, or another bay area "port", I'd assume they would be put back on a train.

I just called the UP 800 number and it has been updated! Looks like the train has departed. I assume the trucks are on the train but don't know for sure. If the trucks left Las Vegas, 3 days is a long time to reach Richmond.

Loaded departed - July 25th, 12:55PM
Estimated time of arrival at Industry - 7/28 10AM

Last edited:

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
Just found out mine is in LV too, arrived on Saturday.

It seems like Ford has sent NorCal shipments to LV... Hopefully they know what they are doing and that streamlines things

Odd that you and some other NorCal people got pushed up delivery dates, but it seems like where Ford unloaded Trucks to, the dates would actually have to ship back... Here's hoping that's not the case.
I just chatted with Ford support, latest update is that my truck is at ramp 24 Las Vegas, there is no longer a rail car associated with the order, had no updates as to next method of transpotration.Status updated last on 07/19. Seems like they really did unload them in LV.
My delivery window estimate ends on Wednesday, hopefully there's truckloads of hungover Lightnings headed to Nor Cal ....

illusion86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Still sitting in rail drop off yard with tomorrow as the outside estimate. It can certainly get to the dealer tomorrow but then can probably be delivered to me for about 2 days given PDI is an entire day, so I've read.
My truck was unloaded off the train 9 days ago and it’s still not at the dealership. The dealership is only 30 miles away 😭

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
With the recent shipping by rail, it is expected at rail yard in East Brookfield Mass Friday 7/29 in the afternoon, that said, the ETA to dealer is pushed back to 7/31 to 8/6.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1658803738885

Last edited:

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X

Interesting that I called UP again and heard the same message about my rail car (TTX987108) that it was empty and released from hold headed to AZ, I think I heard from Vegas. So assume trucks are in Vegas.

Then went to United Road and for my VIN got a load number and then logging in to OVISS shows the order as inactive, which from another forum would indicate the truck isn't there yet and when you track the order it shows it starting at Richmond and heading to my dealer:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1658804540496

I wonder if this is a stock shipping track or if they will really transport the trucks from Vegas to Richmond first. Maybe I can wave at it as it goes by.

Sponsored

GreaseLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
With the recent shipping by rail, it is expected at rail yard in East Brookfield Mass Friday 7/29 in the afternoon, that said, the ETA to dealer is pushed back to 7/31 to 8/6.

1658803738885.png
Mine was scheduled to be in East Brookfield last Wednesday.

Its been 20 minutes away in West Springfield for 3-4 days now.

Someone also rejected my FordPass connection request 3-4 days ago.

Crazy that it needs to get loaded on another train to go 20 minutes, then get unloaded, scheduled, put on a truck, and driven 60 minutes to the dealership. I would have been happy to drive 60 minutes to go pick it up in Springfield last week. Will be lucky if I get it this week at this point.

DrNurse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 ford raptor, 2022 ford lightning
My date has been pushed. not sure why the truck is off the train and should be waiting on the trucking company to pick it up.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1658812755642

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
The only other lightning allocated to the dealer I am using just got dropped at the rail yard. It’s an antimatter blue lariat. I’m wondering if the owner is lurking here.