• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
This thread though!! Who knew we would make it to nearly 2700 replies, 113000 views and 179 pages…tons of good info on tracking hidden in all the fun for anyone willing to sort through it all.
Sponsored

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
So how do you like the Blue Cruise now?
Im very mixed about it. It’s wonderful on highways in sunny days.

It’s also extremely infuriating in how conservative it is. There have been many nights where folks have probably seen me all alone in the truck screaming “I’m looking forward at the road! I can’t look at any more road!!”

It’s nice to have but I’m confident I will not be renewing..yet I’m stuck with the stupid screen.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Work sadly. Though for me 10k in the 9 months since delivery is the most I've put on a vehicle in a long time.
The majority of mine is as well. I did about 30,000 miles between the Pro, the R1T, and the Lariat. I should’ve started a YouTube channel.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Ok both my EV’s have July Birthdays. July 17 2022 for the Lightning and the Mach E (LFP and BC 1.3)was built on the July 3 2023.
Now I have to remember that damn train phone number so I can make my obligatory 18543 calls to verify it’s still at the ramp. August 2022 was a blast with you crazies.
I wonder how many of our group still have our original Lightnings.
What's the equivalent of ramp 51 at the Mexico plant and how long do we think you'll be there?

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
What's the equivalent of ramp 51 at the Mexico plant and how long do we think you'll be there?
It’s supposedly produced and at “The Ramp” at the the plant. Estimated delivery is Aug 4-10. I know that’s bullshit.