• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

bobrosco

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Welcome to cushy Lariat club. Why stick with Pro? $?

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
I’ll tell you one thing…. I had more fun buying and owning that truck than any other. The wait and build up to order day, followed by the build photos and delivery tracking and then to take delivery was amazing. All of that was taking place while participating in this community of other folks who were just as excitedly waiting for their trucks as myself. Cool memories shared between us all.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I’ll tell you one thing…. I had more fun buying and owning that truck than any other. The wait and build up to order day, followed by the build photos and delivery tracking and then to take delivery was amazing. All of that was taking place while participating in this community of other folks who were just as excitedly waiting for their trucks as myself. Cool memories shared between us all.
I think if we would’ve just walked up and picked it up from the lot, it would be different. I would probably still check the forums but definitely not as frequent as I do now.

Sponsored

Sponsored

bobrosco

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
We’ll I guess it’s just you @bobrosco and me out here on the lonesome highways and byways repping the 7-11…..

PXL_20240323_165502588_Original.jpeg
My A2Z adapter is supposed to come Monday. Looking forward to more useful Bucees stops.

My Ford furnished one isn’t expected until August.