• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
Did I get your seats?

Pulled the jack out today to lower the spare to gain access to the trailer hitch wiring to install the hitch light.

There was a build sticker on the back of the right side seatback and I've seen this before on my other trucks....what I wasn't expecting was the VIN isn't the one for my truck!

It's for an Oxford white Lightning with a build date the day before mine (mine is 9 May).

The VIN is 1FT6W1EV3NWG03550

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group Seat_sticker

This is what FDRS says...
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group 1FT6W1EV3NWG03550

So kinda weird that happened. I'm surprised that the inventory tracking system made that kind of mistake on the line. But then, I'm sure stranger things have happened on the production line.
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Did I get your seats?

Pulled the jack out today to lower the spare to gain access to the trailer hitch wiring to install the hitch light.

There was a build sticker on the back of the right side seatback and I've seen this before on my other trucks....what I wasn't expecting was the VIN isn't the one for my truck!

It's for an Oxford white Lightning with a build date the day before mine (mine is 9 May).

Seat_sticker.png

1FT6W1EV3NWG03550.png

So kinda weird that happened. I'm surprised that the inventory tracking system made that kind of mistake on the line. But then, I'm sure stranger things have happened on the production line.
My truck was in the famous May 23 group that seemed to cause the rest of the year to go off the rails. It also had a sticker on a back seat for a VIN that was not mine. I think they really went off the rails on seats. They just put whatever was sitting around in them.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Did I get your seats?

Seat_sticker.png

1FT6W1EV3NWG03550.png

This VIN is not a forum member....

My Lariat-ER also had someone else's rear seat assembly.
This is the assembly sticker I found, my VIn ends G08028

My truck was scheduled for blend on 6/9 but actually did not go into production until 6/17, so they tossed this guys seats into my truck LOL
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group 1672442064428
Sponsored

• Wow
Reactions: GDN