• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/05 Lightning Build Week Group

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Metro Detroit / Dearborn, you will be delivered before you see it shipped!!

EDIT---BUT THEN, you're already shipped [9/24] so you must be further out, (U.P.)??

I'm considered "Metro Detroit" but I ordered my truck through a dealer on the east coast as I had plans (requirement from employer) to relocate this year / before the truck was delivered. My employer later changed their mind, but at that point the order was in, production was scheduled, etc. so it was too late to change it.

My delivery will start off with a 12hr road-trip back home, so plenty of time to familiarize myself with the truck. (y)
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I'm considered "Metro Detroit" but I ordered my truck through a dealer on the east coast as I had plans (requirement from employer) to relocate this year / before the truck was delivered. My employer later changed their mind, but at that point the order was in, production was scheduled, etc. so it was too late to change it.

My delivery will start off with a 12hr road-trip back home, so plenty of time to familiarize myself with the truck. (y)
Ahhhh yes, now I recall you telling me this a while ago, Quirk in Quincy Mass, so your truck is riding the rail to East Brookfield Mass then.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
My train has made it to Willard, OH - making it's way around Lake Erie

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
How do you get the tracking / train info ? The chat ?
Yup - the train car show up in the VVR report which Chat has access too. Your dealer can also pull it and give it to you

Reactions: kab

thesneak155

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I just reached out and mine says that it was shipped out via convoy using Vehi-ship. I was hoping I could get some tracking there but no dice it seems.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
I just reached out and mine says that it was shipped out via convoy using Vehi-ship. I was hoping I could get some tracking there but no dice it seems.
Vehi-ship is shipping from the factory to the railyard. At some point vvr will have a railcar number once assigned.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Mine was delivered today. Quite the surprise since my ETA was 10/4 to 10/10. This thing is awesome. Hope you all get them soon.
Congrats! I am hoping for mine this week. Should be on track unless it hits an unexpected delay.

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Boo... Looks like next week might be in jeopardy then.
I reached out as well and mine is the same...

The odd thing is that mine was apparently sitting in Flat Rock for about a week before it "shipped" but it's still not on a train, instead it's on a Vehi-Ship trailer from New Boston (Ramp 5M).
No idea if they're trucking it all the way to Mass (seems strange) or what the deal is.

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Mark this one in the crazy coincidences category:

I reserved my Lightning the first week it was open for reservations, June 2022. Then, in October or November 2022, thinking that I would not get a Lightning until end of 2023, I went to a different local dealer and ordered a Bronco. That process was much different. Just signed a non-binding agreement at the dealer, and they did the reservation for me. Promised me MSRP.

I checked back a couple of times to see whether it had converted to an order, but finally lost interest. (The dealer was happy for me to not take delivery (sell above MSRP to someone else), so no strings attached and no down payment.)

Then, months later, and months since I heard from this dealer, on the same week the Lightning is scheduled to deliver, I get a text from the Bronco dealer. "Your Bronco arrived."

What the...!!!!

Gonna go drive it and see how I like it.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Well - my train made it into my state (to Buffalo), but per CSX tracking it has been delayed a day and will now get to Selkirk on Monday (9/3) morning instead of tomorrow (9/2). Minor delay - still hopeful for next week.
Sponsored