• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
I've been lurking and reading here after picking up my 2023 XLT ER 2 weeks ago. Just got my truck leveled and added new shoes, wanted to share before and after pics.

- Leveled the front 2.6" using Eibach Sport Shocks in the front, keeping the stock springs.
- Fuel Rebel 20x9 wheels, gunmetal grey
- 295/60R20 Nitto Recon Grapplers

The Eibach shocks are great, they took out the floaty feeling in the front. The ride in general is rougher, but I don't think it is the shocks, I think it is more the tires. But overall I am quite happy with the level.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2.6" Eibach Shocks Level, 295/60R20 Recon Grappler Tires, Fuel Rebel 20x9 Wheels IMG_0390

Ford F-150 Lightning 2.6" Eibach Shocks Level, 295/60R20 Recon Grappler Tires, Fuel Rebel 20x9 Wheels IMG_0391 2
Sponsored

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Nice Rig!
35” tires? Any rubbing? What’s the offset?

OP
OP
derelict

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
Nice Rig!
35” tires? Any rubbing? What’s the offset?
Thanks! They are 34" and no rubbing. Offset on these wheels is +20. I see some are using +1 which has a little more poke, but I am pretty happy with where these sit in relation to the fenders. I've only been driving with these for a few days so I am not sure what my range hit is yet, but I am anticipating probably 15-20% due to the increased weight and rolling resistance...

Sponsored

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Thanks! They are 34" and no rubbing. Offset on these wheels is +20. I see some are using +1 which has a little more poke, but I am pretty happy with where these sit in relation to the fenders. I've only been driving with these for a few days so I am not sure what my range hit is yet, but I am anticipating probably 15-20% due to the increased weight and rolling resistance...
That’s an accurate assumption. But hey. Who cares when ya have the supercharger network🤙🏼

swtaylor89

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Business Owner
I have the eibach shocks as well, all around. Stock springs. SUCH a better ride! Did the front 2", thinking us just going up all the way to the 2.6" mark.

deserthi

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Tech
Any chance we can get the part number for the shocks

Sponsored

FlatcoatFarm

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I've been lurking and reading here after picking up my 2023 XLT ER 2 weeks ago. Just got my truck leveled and added new shoes, wanted to share before and after pics.

- Leveled the front 2.6" using Eibach Sport Shocks in the front, keeping the stock springs.

The Eibach shocks are great, they took out the floaty feeling in the front. The ride in general is rougher, but I don't think it is the shocks, I think it is more the tires. But overall I am quite happy with the level.

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391 2.jpg
Looks great! I am also considering the shock upgrade to reduce/eliminate that "floaty" feeling.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391 2.jpg
Count us shocked by the beauty of that F-150 Lightning! Thanks for sharing!

mb0220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
I think your estimate of range loss will prove to be pretty accurate based on my experience with 285/60R20 Mickey Thompson A/Ts on 20x9 Fuel Vector wheels with +20 offset. People said I was crazy to do mods that so significantly affected my range. But I don't regret. As long as you're not overly concerned about energy costs, the only time it matters is when you're on a long trip. And even then, it's only in rare cases that the range loss causes a significant change to what you would do otherwise. In other words, it usually only means you have to spend a little longer at a DCFC that you were going to stop at anyway.

OP
OP
derelict

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER