• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone reserving: GMC Sierra EV Denali today 10.20.22 @ 5PM ET ??

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Definitely an improvement over the Silverado, but I still prefer my Lightning. More HP and Faster charging is a plus, but everything else seems like a negative to me. (Exterior, Interior, no opening sunroof, heavier, hate the midgate, etc.)

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Didn't know the reveal was today...I received an email yesterday inviting me to reserve. Also received the confirmation of the reservation email. I have owned Sierra Denalis in the past, in fact, I traded in a 2019 with 13.5k miles for the Lightning.

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I think this reservation is only for the top of the line trim (1st edition). I didn't see anywhere to place your name on a list for the lower trims. (Only an email info list).

I don't even think the lower trims will be available until 2025...
Oh bummer - I wanted to get the base trim....

Guess I'll play along to see whenever I get an invite.

At least I have SIlverado EV WT reservation which I want only the base trim.....

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
I'm in for my sixth EV reservation. These reservation systems could be a great way to launder money for those with frozen Russian assets.

High MSRP aside, the biggest advantages vs the F150 are the range and charge rate. I also like the Denali's integration of hard buttons for commonly used controls. I miss the hard climate control buttons that we had on our Ram 1500 with a portrait screen. The midgate would also be pretty useful.

That said, I would have a hard time picking this or an equivalently equipped Silverado over an R1T Max Pack, especially at the price-protected MSRP of $85,300.

Sponsored

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
As I expected, it’s the same truck as the e-Silverado/ Evalanche. But damn, they made it look good here. I didn’t reserve. Not interested at this price point and I have too many existing reservations I need to start canceling. I should have my Lightning in time for Christmas I hope, so it either does what I need or I’ll follow through with my R1T max pack order or Cybertruck….

kkgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Software Programer
It appears most of you all own/reserved/getting a lightning, yet reserved this Sierra. What y'all do for a living.. o_O

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
F to the No at $107K.

Commodore

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, XLT Lightning
Occupation
Pharmacist
It appears most of you all own/reserved/getting a lightning, yet reserved this Sierra. What y'all do for a living.. o_O
Some must flip reservations…😉

(got to the site @ 5:20 and was too late…)

Sponsored
OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Interested in lower trims, definitely like it over the Silverado. Will keep my eye on it.
Same here - prefer the GMC EV look over the Chevy Avalanche looks...

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I did it purely as insurance, if there's some major problem with my lightning or if I total it within the next two years. It's completely refundable, and I might be in a position to need it when the time comes

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I'm surprised at all the people reserving this truck for over $100k while complaining about the cost of the Lightning.