• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anything new in the mudflap department?

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Code “Get18” saves you $20 on the mudflaps.
Sponsored

XLT Jeffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT SR
I bought the Truck Hardware mud flaps and have been happy with them.

https://www.truckhardware.ca/

They are expensive but I wanted flexible mud flaps because I often have to drive on snowy unplowed roads and drifts on my long driveway so flexible mud laps are important - rigid mud flaps have a tendency to get torn off especially reversing through deep snow.

I installed them myself and except for a single user error (left/right is apparently still a concept I grapple with) they went on easily. I have very minor rubbing on one wheel which will be resolved when I find the time (and it warms up a touch) to tweak a bracket slightly.
Any photos with them on? Have they helped?

These are the ones I'm looking at for the same reasons. Would be cool if they offered ones that say LIGHTNING similar to their Raptor offer.

Sponsored

XLT Jeffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT SR
Here are some photos. They work fine as mud flaps. I have very minor rubbing on the front passenger side which I can fix when I have some time and the weather improves a bit.

IMG_2604.jpeg
IMG_2603.jpeg
IMG_2599.jpeg
Looks good! Thanks for the pics and info.

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Here are some photos. They work fine as mud flaps. I have very minor rubbing on the front passenger side which I can fix when I have some time and the weather improves a bit.

IMG_2604.jpeg
IMG_2603.jpeg
IMG_2599.jpeg
These are not the official Ford ones, right?

Sponsored

macdian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
I can confirm that, because of THIS THREAD I was able to get the ford “splash guards” as noted above. They look great, and were pretty easy to install.

When I had called the parts department directly, they couldn’t locate them. But giving them these part numbers above, my salesperson got them ordered for me and they arrived in 4 days to the dealer.

Will try to take some pics when the truck is actually clean 😂

Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Sports Track, '01 Corvette, '15 Tesla S
Heads Up. From the link I did a search for reviews & ended up with a Reddit post on a copy cat website apparently scamming folks. My cut & paste below:

Interesting, so based on /u/Ill_Inflation7830's post about there being another site that they say looks legit, here's what I noticed:

… links to the scam company
*https://thecarbonguards.com/
*https://www.instagram.com/carbonguards/

Real company at:
*https://www.carbonguards.com/
*https://www.instagram.com/

Here’s the link for you to do your own research -

smaster553

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 CA Route 1 Space White, F150 Lightning
I can confirm that, because of THIS THREAD I was able to get the ford “splash guards” as noted above. They look great, and were pretty easy to install.

When I had called the parts department directly, they couldn’t locate them. But giving them these part numbers above, my salesperson got them ordered for me and they arrived in 4 days to the dealer.

Will try to take some pics when the truck is actually clean 😂

What are the part numbers for the F150 Lightning Lariat? I am seeing two types with lip or without lip and was confused.

Also for the tow hitch should I get the one from the Accessories site? I am new to towing so might need help here.

Thanks

salmotrutta

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Sorento
Occupation
retired
I'm in Canada and just ordered from Eastgate Ford Parts in Hamilton Ontario. They were $60 per pair instead of $75. Postage was $33 so that ate this discount. The local dealership wanted to charge $115 to include fitting per pair...... Hopefully this will keep the grit off the running boards which are getting scratched up.

THX1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Have seen questions about splash guards/mud flaps for the Lightnings a few times. Received mine today and can now confirm the parts numbers and flaps do say ”Lightning.”

Don’t have my truck yet, so can’t confirm fit.

Also, invoice included shows the dealer mark up! Haha.
Purchased directly from accessories.ford.com, and shipped free to dealer.

0910526B-15EC-46BF-A6CE-E02F7BF61B05.jpeg

D532AD09-BA8D-4C8C-94F3-7FF12E7E7B32.jpeg

1378AD7F-CF41-4B8C-942E-2FB2C598B7D2.jpeg
I bought and installed these from Ford Accessory. Seems to work well. I can post pics tomorrow.
Sponsored