• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cash Offer and Military

ooSHAZAMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Geek Stuff
Can anyone confirm if the Ford Cash Offer and Military work on Lightnings? Finalizing my offer, but dealer says when they put in my Ford Cash offer of $2000 and Military of $500 the Vincent numbers were not working (Said they can show proof if I wanted to see). I mean I think I am getting a good deal on the demo, becuase the X plan prices ends up being more, but I want to make sure I get all that I qualify for.
Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
A lot of incentives don't work with X-Plan or other special pricing. Chances are the $2000 cash offer does not. However, the $500 military incentive is pretty much always there and I thought it applied across the board. If you pull up the incentives for your area (or dealer's area if it's different), you should be able to read the terms of each incentive.

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
I did NOT get military discount.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ooSHAZAMoo

ooSHAZAMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Geek Stuff
Cool...just making sure they were not trying to pull one over on me. I am actually getting the demo 1500 under MSRP so the X Plan pricing is higher.

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
I tried my best to even get the College student discount of a whopping $500 and got told no incentives (as of 12/26) work with the Lightning.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
A lot of incentives don't work with X-Plan or other special pricing
Last August, I was able to get an X-Plan reduction in the $700 BS Dealer Extortion Paperwork Fee by completing the deal online with the Ford 'Complete your F-150 LIGHTNING purchase' email. You complete a 'shopping cart' form that results in a final cash deal supposedly sent to the dealer. I had already entered my X-Plan PIN, etc. into the Ford online customer profile before the truck shipped.

Ford F-150 Lightning Cash Offer and Military Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 7.54.00 AM

While it didn't have any effect on the MSRP pricing, it did price the BS Paperwork Fee at the X-plan rate. I printed up the deal and bottom line shopping cart cash price. The F&I guy had no idea where I got it, but I kept telling him that it should be 'in his computer' and we needed to find out how there could be a ~$600 pricing discrepancy from "Ford's Price" in their favor. He was finally ready to move on and gave me the X-plan flat-rate fee pricing, $100 reservation fee they were trying to steal from me, and $100 price protection on the original shipping/delivery fee from Smart VINCENT.

Capertrj

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
No military discount for me back in November.
Sponsored