• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge Station Pro Backordered

awn123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Bronco/'05 F-250 6.0/'89 5.0 LX Mustang
It has been a couple weeks since bringing home my Lightning and I hadn't been contacted by Sunrun about my charger. So I called to check on the status of the charger.

I didn't have a verified address and I told them they hadn't contacted me, but their email may have got sent to my junk folder. So they gave me this address to verify my address. Anyone that is waiting to here from them could use this to verify their address.
https://shop.sunrun.com/ford/address/lookup/

Then I also found out the chargers are on backorder and she didn't have a date when they might come back in stock.

Just a lil info if anyone is wondering.
Sponsored

LSP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Audi e-Tron , Mazda Miata
It has been a couple weeks since bringing home my Lightning and I hadn't been contacted by Sunrun about my charger. So I called to check on the status of the charger.

I didn't have a verified address and I told them they hadn't contacted me, but their email may have got sent to my junk folder. So they gave me this address to verify my address. Anyone that is waiting to here from them could use this to verify their address.

Then I also found out the chargers are on backorder and she didn't have a date when they might come back in stock.

FYI, I picked up my truck on the 25th and the charger arrived via FedEx 11 days later from the Ford distribution center in Visalia, California.

bobrosco

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning

Thanks!

It will let you confirm your address before receiving your truck. Not sure how early you can do it though. Mine has officially been "Built", and it let me.

data003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are “back ordered” because they need to be redesigned.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I picked up my truck on 7/23, re-confirmed my address with SunRun on their website using the web link noted in the prior post that day, received notification on my FedEx app of a pending shipment from SunRum/Ford on 8/3, and delivery on 8/5.

No notifications from SunRun…..
Ford F-150 Lightning Charge Station Pro Backordered 92EC9F98-5534-4895-B080-827ACD3103D5

Sponsored
OP
OP

awn123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Bronco/'05 F-250 6.0/'89 5.0 LX Mustang
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are “back ordered” because they need to be redesigned.
Yeah, had to scrap all the ones they had sitting on the shelf so might be awhile lol

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
I’m an 8/5 build ETA for delivery of 9/2 and just confirmed. Thanks for the tip. Might just sell mine if I ever receive.
Sponsored