• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge Station Pro Problems

mitchskis

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Unfortunately, didn’t work? I lowered to 70 amps when I was trying to troubleshoot before realizing the software update was the issue. Now can move back up to 80.

Ford F-150 Lightning Charge Station Pro Problems 845A165E-25A1-47BC-B754-032E3A11519D
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Unfortunately, didn’t work? I lowered to 70 amps when I was trying to troubleshoot before realizing the software update was the issue. Now can move back up to 80.

845A165E-25A1-47BC-B754-032E3A11519D.png
Make sure you have the blue bar on the Connected Charge Station page in FordPass. If you don't have that then it's not communicating.

Ford F-150 Lightning Charge Station Pro Problems Screenshot_20221217-215124_FordPass

If you don't have the blue bar, shut the breaker off to the FCSP for 5 minutes. Then turn it back on. Wait another 5 to 10 minutes then go to the Connected Charge Station page in FordPass. You should have the blue bar and have the ability to change the charge rate.

mitchskis

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
No blue bar? How can I fix this so the apps are communicating?

mitchskis

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
I’ll give it a shot. Sorry, didn’t see the second paragraph at the bottom

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
No blue bar? How can I fix this so the apps are communicating?
Also, give the FCSP about 30 minutes to settle in, connecting to your network, phoning home to Ford Cloud aka (The Mothership) and eventually synchronizing to your FordPass account, once all the ducks are in a row, you will see a pale blue bar indicating the FCSP is on, standing-by, when you plug in it will turn to brighter blue, and if the truck is drawing energy, the bright blue bar will pulse.

mitchskis

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Well, still no luck. I reset the charger manually and connected the Ford Pass app to the charge station pro app but still unable to increase the amps back to 80? Im going to try resetting again to see if I have any luck. If that doesn’t work I’ll try giving Ford a call but not overly optimistic…

Ford F-150 Lightning Charge Station Pro Problems 34468A88-8249-4695-8B51-A5FCD78AA63A

mitchskis

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Quick update: I restarted the FCSP by shutting off the power on the circuit board for about an hour. Turned back on and tried to increase amps via the FCSP app and it worked! Bummer these apps are very glitchy and seems that a lot of people have had several
issues. Thanks for the help everyone!
Sponsored