• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge Station Pro wiring diagram?

data003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Computer Nerd
I am installing a JuiceBox 40 connected to a NEMA 14-50 receptacle in the location where I will (theoretically, maybe, someday) put a Ford Charge Station Pro (CSP), if I ever get to place an order.

This is a garage, and the installation is going to use surface-mounted EMT conduit.

I know that the CSP is hardwire-only. Is there any publicly-available information about how a surface-mount install should be coordinated/where the knock-outs are located on the device? In the videos I've seen the CSP is always shown flush-mounted, so the wiring presumably enters from the rear.

Ideally I'd like to position the 14-50 such that its box can simply be removed and the CSP can be mounted right there and mate directly with the existing EMT, but I don't know if there's any information available about how precisely that works yet.

P.S., before anyone mentions it: I know that you need larger conductors for a 100 amp/80 amp branch circuit vs. a 50 amp/40 amp branch circuit; my plan is to ask the electrician to use EMT that is large enough to accommodate the heavier wiring (and possibly, to just install heavier gauge wiring to begin with even though the lower amp circuit won't require it).
Did you find any additional information regarding knock-outs on the side or bottom? My electrician would like to know 😁
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Did you find any additional information regarding knock-outs on the side or bottom? My electrician would like to know 😁
We early MME owners had the same issue with the Ford Connected Charge Station. There were no physical dimensions available online. We had to wait for a forum member to receive one and share the info. 🙁

pjorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
We early MME owners had the same issue with the Ford Connected Charge Station. There were no physical dimensions available online. We had to wait for a forum member to receive one and share the info. 🙁
Unfortunately, no, I haven't found anything specific on this. I guess we'll have to wait for someone to get theirs.
Sponsored