• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
The Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Great Lakes Clubs will be displaying our trucks at the Carlisle Ford Nationals Car Show from May 31st - June 2nd. There are campsites available for those interested, Ford Performance will be there for seminars and showing off some of their vehicles and much more!

Ford F-150 Lightning Come join The Lightning Clubs of America @ Carlisle Ford Nationals -- largest club meet up on the East Coast for 2024! 240411-SAVE THE DATE Lightning Clubs of America

Register before Tuesday April 16th for a 10% discount on registration fees, however Lightning Clubs of America has not been updated on their registered clubs list. We HAVE been approved and it should be updated within the next 24 hours. Please make sure to register under our national club name (Lightning Clubs of America) to be placed together for the event. Registration Link

When completing your registration you should select:
  • Select Ford Class: "853 TRUCK - TRUCK 2021 & UP 4WD - STOCK"
  • Select Ford Club: "Lightning Clubs of America"

We ask that once you have registered for the event, you fill out this Google Form so we can exchange contact information with everyone and have a head count of who is attending.

We hope to see many of you there! We are the future of transportation and this is an opportunity for community education and to have a great time together! Also, if we register at least 25 members, we get a large club tent from the organizers for the event! Bring your lawn chairs, coolers, and anything we can power with our trucks, as there is a Coolest Club display contest! (while adhering to the event rules)

Any questions, please reach out to [email protected], or your local admins!
Sponsored

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Unfortunately I can not attend, I'll be at Americade in NY on a MC road trip without the Lightning.

OP
OP
kstype

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
Unfortunately I can not attend, I'll be at Americade in NY on a MC road trip without the Lightning.
Sorry to hear that - We will be sure to record / photograph as much as we can for you.

Save travels and hope you have a great trip!

ctuan13

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Continental, 2022 F150 Lightning, 03 Marauder
This will be the first year in a while that I likely wont be attending. I have a big trip that may be coinciding with the show. I was there last year, but no other Lightning owners showed up.

Was going to bring both my Lightning and my Continental this year, but maybe next year.

OP
OP
kstype

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
This will be the first year in a while that I likely wont be attending. I have a big trip that may be coinciding with the show. I was there last year, but no other Lightning owners showed up.

Was going to bring both my Lightning and my Continental this year, but maybe next year.
We were not as aware of the event as we were this year or I would have been there. Sorry we’ll miss you this time but hope you have a great trip! We’ll post a follow up here with pics and videos I am sure. Hope we can meetup next year!

Sponsored

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
If you register, do you have to be there the whole time / all three days ?
I can't make it Friday, but I probably could do Sat/Sun.

OP
OP
kstype

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
If you register, do you have to be there the whole time / all three days ?
I can't make it Friday, but I probably could do Sat/Sun.
No , but it’s stilll $70 to Carlisle I believe.

It’s not on their form but if you use our Google Form to let our Club know you are going there is a place there to let us know how many days / what days you are participating.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kstype

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
UPDATE: “Lightning Clubs of America” is now listed among all the other Official Clubs for the Carlisle Ford Nationals. Be sure to select that if you are registering and plan to participate with us.

If you registered before it was there (to get the discount) you can go back and submit an update to your registration using this link:

https://carlisleevents.com/the-showfield/update-showfield-vehicle-registration

Hope to see you there!

OP
OP
kstype

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
Hello all,

We’ve had several people register for the Carlisle Ford Nationals and we’re hoping to get even more Lightning owners to join us. Please refer to the information at the top of this post and if you do register with Carlisle Events be sure to also complete our Lightning Clubs of America registration so we can keep track of our attendees!

Thanks - hope to see you at the end of the month!

OP
OP
kstype

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
Ford F-150 Lightning Come join The Lightning Clubs of America @ Carlisle Ford Nationals -- largest club meet up on the East Coast for 2024! IMG_1081

Sponsored

OverExtendedAgain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR, 1999 Corvette Roadster
Occupation
Real Estate
Hello all,

We’ve had several people register for the Carlisle Ford Nationals and we’re hoping to get even more Lightning owners to join us. Please refer to the information at the top of this post and if you do register with Carlisle Events be sure to also complete our Lightning Clubs of America registration so we can keep track of our attendees!

Thanks - hope to see you at the end of the month!
Kurt, I will only be attending on Friday, the 31st. How do I register to be with the club given I'm only there the one day?

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I have been really trying to figure out how to make this work as I have always wanted to go to Carlisle, but due to family commitments and medical issues, I can't make it this year. I hope everyone that goes has a great time!

OP
OP
kstype

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
Kurt, I will only be attending on Friday, the 31st. How do I register to be with the club given I'm only there the one day?
Unfortunately I believe from a Carlisle Events perspective it’s $70 fee regardless of the days you are there.

The Google Form we have for our club allows you to tell us you are only there for one day, we have nothing to do with the Carlisle registration - we developed our Form to keep track of our members who want to attend one or more days.

OverExtendedAgain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR, 1999 Corvette Roadster
Occupation
Real Estate
Unfortunately I believe from a Carlisle Events perspective it’s $70 fee regardless of the days you are there.

The Google Form we have for our club allows you to tell us you are only there for one day, we have nothing to do with the Carlisle registration - we developed our Form to keep track of our members who want to attend one or more days.
I did fill out the club google form.

FYI, Carlisle has a single day admissions package that includes 2 tickets & parking for $36.
It won’t permit parking with the club but we can walk over.
So, that’s probably what we’ll do.
Sponsored