• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Convert reservation to ‘24 MY?

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
I’m thinking Ford will have all the required parts available by the next model year.

Any idea how to do this?

Will it just roll over if I don’t pull the trigger this ’23 MY or will Ford issue a refund?
Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I believe the email that you received around April 1st states what you must do. If I remember correctly the deadline to order is April 24 and after that your reservation will be cancelled but look for the email you got and there's also threads on here about it.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I believe the email that you received around April 1st states what you must do. If I remember correctly the deadline to order is April 24 and after that your reservation will be cancelled but look for the email you got and there's also threads on here about it.
This is correct, you have to check what your date says in that email.

There are no reservation postponements anymore. Either order now, or your reservation will be cancelled and deposit refunded.

😕

USA EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro, 2015 FIAT 500e
Refund, yes, but the buzz is dying down and you can probably be first in line when '24 model year order books open up.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
As stated above your unexercised reservation will close and refund of $100 returned.

After that time the general public [non reservationists] will be allowed to place orders online for the remaining 2023 production plan.

Keep your ears & eyes peeled for the opening of 2024 order bank, it will be open to the public, no more reservations if I recall correctly.
Sponsored