• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Email From Ford "related to Customer Satisfaction Program 23H01"

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Hey guys I got my truck back today. Module no. 4 was replaced. Two thumbs up to Rob Sight Ford in Kansas City for getting it done quickly and doing a great job and putting me in a nice loaner.

Truck was fast before but is now a beast. It will chirp the tires flooring it at 30mph. Truly overkill but impressive. I attach a screenshot from Car Scanner. Dealer was going to charge it to 100% as a courtesy (they say Ford doesn't require this) but I took it home at 65% SOC. Should I charge it up to 100% to see if the charge variation between the modules gets closer to 0% or just charge to my normal 70% and wait for my next long trip to charge to 100%? Truck was at 43% SOC when the module was replaced. My 98.5% state of health in Car Scanner hasn't changed.

Do a DCFC session to confirm that's working well after the service work, go to 65-80%
Do a level 2 charge at home to confirm that is also working well, go from 80% to 90%
Sponsored

Hammick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Do a DCFC session to confirm that's working well after the service work, go to 65-80%
Do a level 2 charge at home to confirm that is also working well, go from 80% to 90%
Thanks. Just got home from picking my wife up from her car accident. I think our 2023 Ioniq 5 Limited is totaled. Damn gal in an Outback was looking at her phone and ran a red light. Thank God she was truthful to the cop.

She is going to have her shoulder checked out in the morning. So my focus won't be on the Lighting for a while. Had to fly from Kansas City to LaGuardia and take a 2.5 hour train ride to get that car. When it rains it pours :poop:

Ford F-150 Lightning Email From Ford "related to Customer Satisfaction Program 23H01" 52

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space