• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lyle K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fords
Hey future Lightning owners,

I'm the internet manager at a FL dealership. We received an email today from our Ford rep about the upcoming new Super Duty trucks and in it was a mention that 1) Lightning order bank goes live in January 2022 and 2) Lightning production were still set for June 2022.

This was just an email from our rep and not an official bulletin, but since he references specific dates I think he must be citing some specific source.

Just passing along what I received and hope that helps everyone pass the time.
Sponsored

Last edited:

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
What happened to Fall? Spring delivery lol.....

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
Honestly, January would be kinda great. Let's everyone get a look at the Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra EVs that are supposed to be introduced at CES.

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
Interesting... Ford had been saying deliveries in spring 2022. If production isn't starting until June, deliveries clearly won't be made in spring.
Well, last day of spring is June 21st. So, technically, they might deliver, like, a dozen or two in spring. Yay Ford….

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Interesting... Ford had been saying deliveries in spring 2022. If production isn't starting until June, deliveries clearly won't be made in spring.
Easy. Every EV maker push back their schedule, every maker, every model. Look at Tesla, Rivian, Lucid.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
Well, last day of spring is June 21st. So, technically, they might deliver, like, a dozen or two in spring. Yay Ford….
With MME, Ford kept saying late 2020, so they actually delivered first 3 on 12/31/2020.

Mach N Cheese

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Analyst
January makes sense, I have the feeling they were hoping to start orders by the end of the year but got tired of waiting for news out of DC and January is a safe bet to sate our needs.

I too remember the "by end of year" Mach E deliveries on 12/31. My Mach E (with prior reservation) took 6 months from order to delivery. Spring ends June 20th, mark your calendars.

Last edited:

Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
With MME, Ford kept saying late 2020, so they actually delivered first 3 on 12/31/2020.
So I just called Ford to ask about my reservations stating that it's for XLT trim (separate thread)
Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Order Bank goes live in January - according to our Ford rep's email 1637274788942

The lady on the phone said that order conversion will be in December. FWIW, she didn't say which year :ROFLMAO:

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
Getting closer to the April date that my dealership stated awhile back. Oh well, it’ll happen when it happens folks no need to loose sleep over it.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Jim Farley just said “mass production in Spring” a couple days ago on Twitter, so yeah, might be mid-June for the first ones.

Bullitt4859

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 Mustang Bullitt, 21 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Hey future Lightning owners,

I'm the internet manager at a FL dealership. We received an email today from our Ford rep about the upcoming new Super Duty trucks and in it was a mention that 1) Lightning order bank goes live in January 2022 and 2) Lightning production were still set for June 2022.

This was just an email from our rep and not an official bulletin, but since he references specific dates I think he must be citing some specific source.

Just passing along what I received and hope that helps everyone pass the time.
Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Order Bank goes live in January - according to our Ford rep's email sure-ok

HAHA! This is the first post this "internet manager" has posted lol. I'm not believing this post at all.

Last edited:

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Easy. Every EV maker push back their schedule, every maker, every model. Look at Tesla, Rivian, Lucid.
Those companies haven't been making cars for over 100 years. They also don't make the millions of vehicles that Ford makes every year. I think Ford will hit their timeline even if it's just a handful on the last day of "spring 2022". This product is arguably the most important product launch for Ford in decades.
Sponsored