• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Anyone willing to walk me through how to use this tool? Would love to get the code to do some of these mods.
Check out the link in the first post.
Sponsored

OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
  • Glare Free - test drive last night shows lights still move for cornering, but in town I could never get anything else from them
I think the glare free only works at higher speeds and with lower ambient light. I've only noticed the effect above ~35 mph.

Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
For those that have GlareFree enabled, what is the routine with the stalk and what color is your icon on the dash? Using the stalk it seems I cycle through dims, brights and then "A" for Glare Free. My icon with the A in it is Green. I've got a Lariat ER with Max Tow.

Do we have differences in how the stalk behaves or other trims to get the "white" icon?

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
For those that have GlareFree enabled, what is the routine with the stalk and what color is your icon on the dash? Using the stalk it seems I cycle through dims, brights and then "A" for Glare Free. My icon with the A in it is Green. I've got a Lariat ER with Max Tow.

Do we have differences in how the stalk behaves or other trims to get the "white" icon?
Lariat ER, white icon.

I've found the behavior varies - I've been able to cycle through low beams (no A icon), forced high beams (standard blue icon), and automatic high beams.

But there have been times I was offered only automatic high beams and low beams - but that might have been while I played with settings.

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Just for comparison - similar video with green icon and same rotation through the options.

Just for reference - I've reviewed the recommended settings from post 1 to what I have set up. I could have fat fingered something else, but my settings do match these:

APIM7D0-09-01x1xxxxxxxx--
APIM7D0-09-03xxCxxxxxxx--
IPMA706-01-01xxxxxxx9xx--
SCCM724-04-01xxx4xxxxxx--
HCM734-01-02xxxxx2xxxx-
HCM734-03-02xxxxxxxxx1--
HCM734-11-01073589
IPC720-01-01xx8xxxxxxx--
IPC720-10-01xxxxxxx3xx--

Sponsored

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ok - my fault - I had missed one setting in the IPC config, now I get the green LED.

While I was in there, I attempted to activate reverse tilt mirrors and ended up with the same symptoms as other ICE F-150's. I made the option appear, was able to turn it on, but when activated the driver's mirror would start tilting down and wouldn't stop, resulting in mirror clicks... on the passenger's side it just keeps trying to pan to the right. Perhaps there's some DDM/PDM configs that could be done but I don't have time to muck with it right now.

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Last night I tried a few more things recommended by ICE F-150 owners (using a different mirror coding beginning with "F", etc.) to no avail, the mirror just kept trying to go down past physical limits. I tried saving a setting for it in the memory, but it wouldn't honor it.

From what I'm reading, it's not fully automatic anyway - you have to use the mirror select button when in reverse to have it tilt down. Many people have said they just copy their seat profile to memory 3 and set the mirrors both down toward the ground, if you have to hit a button anyway, you can use memory position 3.

There are some other things I want to explore but I need to do more searching first.

gschom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Platinum
I would love a way to disable the incredibly loud beeps when the frunk opens/closes. The frunk has so much potential, but I’m reluctant to use it in certain scenarios because of how loud it can be!

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Hey all, how long did it take for everyone to get the "Developer Access?" I emailed [email protected] on Sunday and haven't heard back yet.

OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
Hey all, how long did it take for everyone to get the "Developer Access?" I emailed [email protected] on Sunday and haven't heard back yet.
I don't think I have developer access, but they sent me a beta version that worked with the lightning a few days after emailing them.

Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I would love a way to disable the incredibly loud beeps when the frunk opens/closes. The frunk has so much potential, but I’m reluctant to use it in certain scenarios because of how loud it can be!
I wonder if there's a way to find the SPEAKER that is making all this racket!!

jrbessette

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
That would be even better! It would be less likely (impossible) for it to become re-enabled in the future.
I've poked around under those plastic shrouds, But so far I have been unable to locate it, making noise requires it to open\close and that's not an ideal time to have my head under there.

OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
I've poked around under those plastic shrouds, But so far I have been unable to locate it, making noise requires it to open\close and that's not an ideal time to have my head under there.
The pedestrian sounder throws an error when it's disconnected and you have to add a resistor or change FORScan to disable it. I would suspect that the frunk chime is the same but you could always muffle it with some tape/foam.

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The pedestrian sounder throws an error when it's disconnected and you have to add a resistor or change FORScan to disable it. I would suspect that the frunk chime is the same but you could always muffle it with some tape/foam.
I can confirm the pedestrian speaker is not the source of the frunk beeps, I unplugged and tried it "Just in case".
Sponsored