• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Power-Up 4.1.3 Video streaming and new games

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
I took my truck into service after some guidance from @Mike G. I hadn't received any OTA updates since taking delivery of the truck. They had the truck for 2 days but I needed it back. They said they couldn't finish the required updates in that time (Mike G informed me they did nothing on the first day and nothing till 2PM on the second day!!)

Anyway I have had 2 OTA updates since getting the truck back, I got 3.5.2 on 24th Jan and 3.5.4 on the 27th but nothing since.

My Bluecruise map expiry date was also changed from 09/2022 to 6/10/2073!!! Not sure if that is normal but Bluecruise handsfree works now also.

I don't understand the whole piecemeal software updating?? Makes no sense that different trucks are on such different levels of software for such a long period of time.

If 4.1.3 is available why is my truck not just doing all the updates in series to get to where it needs to be?

I guess it's going back to service to force the updates again.

And of course a big shout out to @Mike G for his expert support.
Sponsored

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
I just got 4.1.1 an hour ago. I am getting so close to the new interface. One more update to come and I should be able to control the cabin and seat temperature without endangering others!! :D

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Wait for the day for XLT updates….

Sponsored

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
True true but I wants the You Toobs

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I had 4.1.2 installed on 1/26 and a few days after I saw a large download of 18.3MB. I drove the truck around since then, and nothing has happened yet (ie new updates installed). I did check and I do have NBC and YT though, so I am not sure what’s going on.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.3 Video streaming and new games ACD2F21D-0D76-4457-B8CB-5215574D6DFC

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Got my 4.1.3 today. Had just gotten home and was checking my HVB battery temp via the Car Scanner OBD app.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I did get 4.1.3 just after getting the free 3 month subscription for what I thought was Ford streaming but when I rty to run YouTube it ask me to sign up for Ford streaming @ $10 per month or use wifi.
So is wifi Hotspot service different from Ford streaming service? Are there 2 different cost fir them both?

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Got my 4.1.3 update last night. Changed vote to yes. My Bluecruise would not turk on this morning… never had that problem before.

Update: Bluecruise came back after a few hours of sitting and after I cycled the settings on and off.

Last edited:

Sponsored

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
I know I don't have the most recent, but I don't know what I have.
It shows: Sync 4 v: 22230_Product rev: 546
No notifications in the app pertaining to updates.

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
I know I don't have the most recent, but I don't know what I have.
It shows: Sync 4 v: 22230_Product rev: 546
No notifications in the app pertaining to updates.
That's what mine says. I got 4.1.1 just last week-only after I called and complained to Ford. Getting very frustrated with the OTA process on these trucks. I've been driving multiple times daily and making sure at least 1 trip is an hour long or more and not even 4.1.2 yet. Guess it's time to call and complain again.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Just received 4.1.3. Only a matter of time before someone figures out how to activate youtube while in motion.

irpete

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
That's what mine says. I got 4.1.1 just last week-only after I called and complained to Ford. Getting very frustrated with the OTA process on these trucks. I've been driving multiple times daily and making sure at least 1 trip is an hour long or more and not even 4.1.2 yet. Guess it's time to call and complain again.
I hear you. I'm on 3.5.4 and that's only after complaining to the Early Access team which I've been a member of since 2021 with my Powerboost and now Lightning Lariat ER. I've asked them again to help out with getting up to date but I think it's falling on deaf ears now.
Sponsored