• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Poolman02

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Limited
Damn that sucks!!

Sounds like they ~Accepted~ your order but never uploaded the ROVP/COVP approval documents {Signed WBDO order sheet and copy of your D/L}!!!!!!

Tell them to reject your order and have it moved to Balise Ford Hyannis
How would that work as everything I have seen about moving a reservation has to be done before I clicked on the invite order
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
How would that work as everything I have seen about moving a reservation has to be done before I clicked on the invite order
The dealer can reject your order, then it's in limbo, FOMOCO can move it, but this is an untested theory, any dealer rep's on the thread want to comment?

Trick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
I had an order rejected by a dealer now I'm having all kinds of problems getting it to a new dealer, It was easy to switch dealers before you submit the order, not after. At least for me

Deleted member 9341

What an idiotic rant. Unemployment is at some of the lowest it has ever been and you are out here ranting on a Ford enthusiasts forum that there are “no jobs”. Maybe reanalyze your media diet and get out from whatever basement you are living in.
LOL

DroopyHippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
The dealer can reject your order, then it's in limbo, FOMOCO can move it, but this is an untested theory, any dealer rep's on the thread want to comment?
I had dealer play this game as well... Online showed no ADM soon as a built my truck and submitted no contact from dealer to finalize. They left it in waiting to be accepted by them. Called 3 times they talked to folks all never got back to me. I had walk in to get anything done. When I showed up the sales person wasn't sure if they were going to ADM and asked a manager and they would get back to me. After I left they called me back and said they are doing ADM but didn't know how much... Feel like I was being toyed with. So I drove back to the dealer as I don't trust there "getting back to me" ability and waited in store while they rejected it. That was on 2/3 (3rd wave) and the week after.

Called Ford to switch to another dealer after confirming with them they can take the order and no ADM. Great transfer it to the new dealer except new dealer says they cannot accept the order and my Ford reservation screen was stuck on the Oh uh screen saying call them. This was weird as the screen showed my new dealer and my dealer said they can see the order just not do anything with it. So I call again and Ford says its already transferred but they will try again to transfer it for giggles. Of course it still didn't work and dealer still couldn't do anything with my order.

It took a 3 way phone call with ford rep and the dealer to get anything moving late feb/ march. Even then it just got a CASE number and escalated. Waiting for a reply back. I called 3 times with no updates from Ford. Finally 2 weeks before the 3/31 date I called Ford again finally I got a more of a no nonsense rep and he basically told me that case number for escalation was sitting in an electronic pile and is not going to get done on time. Per his advice I was to call the dealer have them call there ford zone rep and escalate through them. 3/30 I finally was able to order. Basically had to rebuild my order again and resubmit according to the dealer I still should be getting a 22 but I imagine not ordering when I was first avaliable hurt when mine will be built.

All because of a crap ford dealer in the Central Valley of CA didn't disclose ADM on the site (showed 0 on fords ordering page) and because of Fords poor recovery process when this happens.

Anyways got my lariat ordered never had to make so many calls to spend 70k

Last edited:

Sponsored

Trick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
I had dealer play this game as well... Online showed no ADM soon as a built my truck and submitted no contact from dealer to finalize. They left it in waiting to be accepted by them. Called 3 times they talked to folks all never got back to me. I had walk in to get anything done. When I showed up the sales person wasn't sure if they were going to ADM and asked a manager and they would get back to me. After I left they called me back and said they are doing ADM but didn't know how much... Feel like I was being toyed with. So I drove back to the dealer as I don't trust there "getting back to me" ability and waited in store while they rejected it. That was on 2/3 (3rd wave) and the week after.

Called Ford to switch to another dealer after confirming with them they can take the order and no ADM. Great transfer it to the new dealer except new dealer says they cannot accept the order and my Ford reservation screen was stuck on the Oh uh screen saying call them. This was weird as the screen showed my new dealer and my dealer said they can see the order just not do anything with it. So I call again and Ford says its already transferred but they will try again to transfer it for giggles. Of course it still didn't work and dealer still couldn't do anything with my order.

It took a 3 way phone call with ford rep and the dealer to get anything moving late feb/ march. Even then it just got a CASE number and escalated. Waiting for a reply back. I called 3 times with no updates from Ford. Finally 2 weeks before the 3/31 date I called Ford again finally I got a more of a no nonsense rep and he basically told me that case number for escalation was sitting in an electronic pile and is not going to get done on time. Per his advice I was to call the dealer have them call there ford zone rep and escalate through them. 3/30 I finally was able to order. Basically had to rebuild my order again and resubmit according to the dealer I still should be getting a 22 but I imagine not ordering when I was first avaliable hurt when mine will be built.

All because of a crap ford dealer in the Central Valley of CA didn't disclose ADM on the site (showed 0 on fords ordering page) and because of Fords poor recovery process when this happens.

Same issue

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/special-thanks-to-tim-bartz-at-long-mcarthur.9352/

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
That’s incorrect for Lightning pricing. A-plan is $1000 off and not 2%
Not true. It depends on which trim you get. The higher the trim the bigger the discount. The MSRP for my Pro was $44,049.. A-Plan Price $43,380. So not even a a half percent. So that's 0.38% discount.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Thanks for sharing your experience & glad you at least got to order!!!!

These are lessons learned that folks coming into the APRIL offer window need to pay close attention to.

Once you get the offer to order a specified dealer, before doing anything with order confirm the ADM policy, if it's not to your liking, find a replacement dealer, call customer service at ford, get it moved, then start building your truck order, submit, then immediately follow-up with new dealer to make sure they accept.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
Sounds like they ~Accepted~ your order but never uploaded the ROVP/COVP approval documents {Signed WBDO order sheet and copy of your D/L}!!!!!!
What is all of this about?

I haven't done any of it. Meanwhile my order is on the website while unscheduled for production. Whenever I call Ford or my dealership I'm told there isn't anything left for me to fill out or submit.

When I google WBDO I find pictures of sheets that I've been receiving via email from my dealership (that change when I make an adjustment to my build). No signature on them from me or anyone else...there's not even a signature line.

I texted the owner last month that I'd read that we need to do this paperwork and he replied: "Online reservations with lightning dont require the covp requirements they have only schduled 3 so far...they pulled back schduling this month"

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
What is all of this about?

I haven't done any of it. Meanwhile my order is on the website while unscheduled for production. Whenever I call Ford or my dealership I'm told there isn't anything left for me to fill out or submit.

When I google WBDO I find pictures of sheets that I've been receiving via email from my dealership (that change when I make an adjustment to my build). No signature on them from me or anyone else...there's not even a signature line.

I texted the owner last month that I'd read that we need to do this paperwork and he replied: "Online reservations with lightning dont require the covp requirements they have only schduled 3 so far...they pulled back schduling this month"
Explanations I picked up on from comments by other posters either this forum or one of two others I follow and in direct personal conversation with my sales manger at Tasca Ford, he out lined the process, they follow it to a T so that none of their retail orders fail a FOMOCO audit

Since having posted that ...... others like you have pointed out that your orders never went through these steps and still have successful builds going to production, congrat's

Sponsored

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
others like you have pointed out that your orders never went through these steps and still have successful builds going to production, congrat's
I don't have a scheduled production date so I have a slight concern. :/

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
Sounds great now but once it's implemented it's here for good and the end result will be no one pays less than MSRP ever.
this is what people keep missing! once you take away negotiation the price becomes the price. just like tesla you can ask all you want and say youll go elsewhere but theres no where to go. once its price controlled you either buy it or you dont. Just like tesla they can then just raise the price anytime for any reason and all you can do is pay. No one likes a dealership, I work at one, but once you take them away you will want them back.
Sponsored