• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
yed19

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
3/10/2023
After waiting another month, I decided to call back in and check on the status of my registration. I explained that I would like to find out the status of my home integration system registration. I explained that this was my 3rd attempt at having the system registered. The representative put me on hold for 2-5 minutes and came back to request my BDI serial number and charger ID. He then informed me that escalation would take a week. I asked that we escalate today and he said that wasn't an option. I ended the phone call. I called back immediately and spoke with another representative. This time I was put on hold for 1-2 minutes. He returned and took my personal information and assured me that I would be contacted back in the next 24-48 hours from the Ford department. He also assured me that if I didn't hear from anyone in this period that I could call back and they would provide me with details regarding the escalation. So... Here I am 4 months now after the installation the home integration system and it still isn't registered in the Ford Pass application.
That sound like SunRun alright! I wonder if @tommolog ever got his functioning…
Sponsored

hifixenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER, Polestar 2, e-tron & Bolt
3/10/2023
After waiting another month, I decided to call back in and check on the status of my registration. I explained that I would like to find out the status of my home integration system registration. I explained that this was my 3rd attempt at having the system registered. The representative put me on hold for 2-5 minutes and came back to request my BDI serial number and charger ID. He then informed me that escalation would take a week. I asked that we escalate today and he said that wasn't an option. I ended the phone call. I called back immediately and spoke with another representative. This time I was put on hold for 1-2 minutes. He returned and took my personal information and assured me that I would be contacted back in the next 24-48 hours from the Ford department. He also assured me that if I didn't hear from anyone in this period that I could call back and they would provide me with details regarding the escalation. So... Here I am 4 months now after the installation the home integration system and it still isn't registered in the Ford Pass application.
3/10/2023 - later in the day
I received a call this afternoon from my assigned SunRun "Ford" customer case manager. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and expressed that he will be my point of contact regarding the issues that I am having with the Ford Pass and the ChargeStation Pro applications moving forward. He provided me with his direct e-mail and phone number for follow-up. He relayed that SunRun is actively working on resolving the issues related to the application not functioning as intended. He is planning to provide me with a more accurate timeline on the resolution plan for this issue later today or on Monday. He advised that customers having issues with their installations should go through the 1-800-777-6609. Customers should explain their situation and request to be assigned a case manager. It was obvious that SunRun has and is continuing to scale their customer care department to support this product line. I will continue to provide updates as I have more information.

OP
OP
yed19

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had an awesome case manager from ford for 3 months and she called me back each week with any updates and even if there were none. Eventually she closed my ticket since it was deemed to be the responsibility of SunRun to add the equipment to the system. So while I am sure the ford rep may be great, it ultimately won’t matter. We are all hanging on SunRuns ability to support us.

hifixenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had an awesome case manager from ford for 3 months and she called me back each week with any updates and even if there were none. Eventually she closed my ticket since it was deemed to be the responsibility of SunRun to add the equipment to the system. So while I am sure the ford rep may be great, it ultimately won’t matter. We are all hanging on SunRuns ability to support us.
To clarify, I am working with a SunRun case manager from the “Ford” experience team. This is a SunRun employee that specializes in the delivery of the FCSP and now the support of the HIS.

This is a break through, because to your point this has not been the case up until now. Based on my conversation with him, they just recently expanded the scope of the team that was delivering the FCSP to new Lighting customers.

I hope this helps and good luck on your continued HIS journey.

OP
OP
yed19

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
To clarify, I am working with a SunRun case manager from the “Ford” experience team. This is a SunRun employee that specializes in the delivery of the FCSP and now the support of the HIS.

This is a break through, because to your point this has not been the case up until now. Based on my conversation with him, they just recently expanded the scope of the team that was delivering the FCSP to new Lighting customers.

I hope this helps and good luck on your continued HIS journey.
Okay, that is potential progress. I would say this though... Since there has been no video or evidence that the widget in the app even works or what it might even look like. (I.e. Even SunRun installed customers today appear to not have this app widget functional) it seems that FOrd is also still on the hook here as well. If someone somewhere has seen a live (non-produced) video of the app widget functioning, please post a link as I am a "I'll believe it exists when I see it" kinda guy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

hifixenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Okay, that is potential progress. I would say this though... Since there has been no video or evidence that the widget in the app even works or what it might even look like. I.e. Even SunRun installed customers today appear to not have this app widget function.
You are correct. It isn’t working and I was able to confirm this with the case manager. His role is now to keep me informed and ensure that as soon as they have a resolution it is working for me. I was very impressed with my interaction on Friday.

hifixenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You are correct. It isn’t working and I was able to confirm this with the case manager. His role is now to keep me informed and ensure that as soon as they have a resolution it is working for me. I was very impressed with my interaction on Friday.
Good news!!! It’s fixed! The capability is now available under the charging settings as well as in the FCSP settings.

Also, I didn’t receive a notification that it was good to go.

Ford F-150 Lightning Installing a Home Integration System for Intelligent Backup Power (without SunRun) DB1189A1-46B5-45C1-A3BC-BCED49DF4AA3
Ford F-150 Lightning Installing a Home Integration System for Intelligent Backup Power (without SunRun) 1D0C5C01-30C5-4B8B-B7EE-6DF18EF516B9

Last edited:

hifixenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Good news!!! It’s fixed! The capability is now available under the charging settings as well as in the FCSP settings.

Also, I didn’t receive a notification that it was good to go.

DB1189A1-46B5-45C1-A3BC-BCED49DF4AA3.jpeg
1D0C5C01-30C5-4B8B-B7EE-6DF18EF516B9.jpeg
I received confirmation this morning from SunRun, that they are still working on the notification functionality. I’ll continue to update this thread as I have more details.

hifixenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I received confirmation this morning from SunRun, that they are still working on the notification functionality. I’ll continue to update this thread as I have more details.
Anyone else have any luck with the process?

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
Going to be flipping mine on soon. Can't wait to see what happens since I called sunrun and gave them my S/N for activation weeks ago.

Sponsored
OP
OP
yed19

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I called again today after seeing your success. They tranferred me to Ford (without telling me first...). THen Ford eventually transferred me back to SunRun and they took my S/N... I am going to call back again. What was the name of your case manager at SunRun? I will just have them IM that person to get some progress...

hifixenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Going to be flipping mine on soon. Can't wait to see what happens since I called sunrun and gave them my S/N for activation weeks ago.
Please keep us posted
I called again today after seeing your success. They tranferred me to Ford (without telling me first...). THen Ford eventually transferred me back to SunRun and they took my S/N... I am going to call back again. What was the name of your case manager at SunRun? I will just have them IM that person to get some progress...
I promised I would not post his direct contact information as it circumvents their process. However, I just sent a request to him with the situational details and received an almost immediate response. Here is that response:

“The best way would be to have them contact their sales rep or EV Coordinator and explain the situation. When they receive that information the EV Coordinator or the sales rep will email our escalation line and it will create a case. We have a turnaround time of 1 day for a callback once that case is created.

hope this helps!“

I know it’s not a perfect answer, but things got much better for me and my experience when I was able to get this escalation team engaged.

OP
OP
yed19

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah, Sunrun just forwarded me to Delta and they verified that my system is operating. FU*(&*(&*(#&%*(&*(&#*($&*$&($*#&$(*()@)*#^&*!@CK

OP
OP
yed19

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Okay, so they took my info (Install Date, Who installed it, SN for FCSP, SN for BDI) and sent the escalation email. Estimate of 2 weeks. They specifically referenced the green check mark in the FordPass app though. That means we are talking about the same thing... Fingers Crossed...
Sponsored