• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Jumping

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
There's a 12v battery right there in the frunk, what is OP talking about? :unsure:

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Most excellent. I just bought one.
I don’t have that model and can not recommend it specifically. I have used a different brand (a really old one). Which has been working well.

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
There's a 12v battery right there in the frunk, what is OP talking about? :unsure:
in my experience its just not big enough to jump start other vehicles. I have successfully jumped 4 cylinder cars but my 4.6L Lincoln and 5.0 mustang are no goes. Have to use the jump box.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....

Sponsored

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
I think everyone should have a battery charger/jumper in their kit, along with an extension cord. The space taken up by them is minimal, and it seems like the number one issue most electric cars will face are dead 12v batteries. I have a compressor at home but I'd like to add a tire inflator to my kits also for on the go.

jefrank

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2004 BMW 330Ci
I think everyone should have a battery charger/jumper in their kit, along with an extension cord. The space taken up by them is minimal, and it seems like the number one issue most electric cars will face are dead 12v batteries. I have a compressor at home but I'd like to add a tire inflator to my kits also for on the go.
On trips I carry my 18v Ryobi inflator and my largest capacity battery with me, just to be safe.