• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Just got production date

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Seems like a lot of pros were scheduled today…
I was also a priority code 19. I'm so confused how Ford is picking these orders....I was fully expecting to refresh the order page for a full year till I got a build week based upon the order estimate when I placed it
Sponsored

pjy

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
LE
Anyone who has a pro with the mobile charger get scheduled? Considering removing it to help get scheduled.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Anyone who has a pro with the mobile charger get scheduled? Considering removing it to help get scheduled.
I highly doubt the in stock Mobile Charger is causing people to not get scheduled.

If you don't want it, take it off. If you do want it, leave it on.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
My wave 2 XLT scheduled today for 10/24 with the mobile charger. I don't think it is a constraint... for that matter if for any reason Ford can't get enough of them they will just ship them separately after delivery.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
‘My Pro didn’t get scheduled and I don’t have the mobile charger.

Sponsored

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
Anybody getting scheduled with the scales yet? I'm debating leaving them or not

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
I actually went to the dealer to take off the whole tow tech package and they said my order was in some 'incompatible state' until he took off the scales. Then it went into a 'clean' state. so Id have your dealer remove them, doubt youll get scheduled with them still on there. My dealer also couldnt fully remove the tow tech package for some reason, i just said screw it and left it on (with scales removed)

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
My priority code was 19 (worst possible at a dealer), and I got scheduled. Not much rhyme or reason to alot of this.

Dealers can only set priority codes 10-19 though as I understand.
it changes to 01 when its getting scheduled.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
I just checked this morning the Pro I ordered on 8/11/22 now has a production date of 10/24/22. When I ordered it said expected date Autumn 23.
Pro, tow tech, 9.6kw & mobile charger

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
You won’t get scheduled with the scales option. There are no scales for MY23. None. It sucks but that’s just what it is. My Lariat ER was a ‘22 that never scheduled and was pushed to ‘23. It was already in the system with Ford and was initially told it was OK, left the config the same but had to pick a new color. Both Ford and my dealer contacted me earlier this week to say they had to add the OBS and smart hitch delete so I can be scheduled. …still not scheduled though. My spray in liner is probably mucking it all up. That’s the only option I have that I know is causing delays.

Sponsored

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Does the Tow Tech package automatically include the scales? Do I have to delete with the dealer. Good grief…one more thing. I thought I was ordered and all set.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Does the Tow Tech package automatically include the scales? Do I have to delete with the dealer. Good grief…one more thing. I thought I was ordered and all set.
Check your online order details. (Specifically the drop-down box at the very bottom of your order page labelled "Vehicle Details"). See if it lists:

On-Board Scales and Smart Hitch Removal
-$650.00

I originally didn't select the Scale delete option, but my dealer just changed the order for me automatically to delete the scales. Didn't even ask me, since it's basically a requirement for production. Maybe your dealer did the same, OR yeah, you probably should have them change it.

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
There are no scales for MY23. None.
Source?

I've not heard this at all. Everything I've seen is about a lack of chips for this feature, so the trucks aren't getting scheduled with it right now. If the scales are gone for the entire MY23 production run (while Ford is allowing people to place an order with them) that's some real news. If that's the case, I definitely don't want my production date to be delayed for no reason, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd share the source for your info (if available to the public).

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Check your online order details. (Specifically the drop-down box at the very bottom of your order page labelled "Vehicle Details"). See if it lists:

On-Board Scales and Smart Hitch Removal
-$650.00

I originally didn't select the Scale delete option, but my dealer just changed the order for me automatically to delete the scales. Didn't even ask me, since it's basically a requirement for production. Maybe your dealer did the same, OR yeah, you probably should have them change it.
Thank you. I just emailed my dealer to delete. So many hoops to jump through.

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
I'm leaving it on for now. Sure would like to know the truth from someone that really knows. We've got people with Oct build dates with Tow Tech on....Even seeing not available till next fall Pros scheduled.....C'mon Ford how about a little clarity on this...Damn
Sponsored