• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning FDRS Update

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
Let me add that you and I both have the same IPC revision ("-CBA"). I know I did have to do the IPC update on my '22 truck but maybe you got yours via OTA? Is that possible?

And I do have the battery percentage now.
Sponsored

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Let me add that you and I both have the same IPC revision ("-CBA"). I know I did have to do the IPC update on my '22 truck but maybe you got yours via OTA? Is that possible?

And I do have the battery percentage now.
Wow. So if I’m understanding you correctly, they flat out lied for the third time and did not do any of the updates from the previous screenshot you sent me a few days ago?

I have received zero OTA updates since I got the truck. I even asked them to check the battery when it was in the shop for four days and they said voltage reported fine. I asked if it was over 12 and they said “it’s fine”. I guess I have to expect they lied about that too. No OTAs yet.

Last edited:

Sparky75

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER 22 Lariat ER(RAVd) 16 Camaro SS
Unfortunately it was a familiar issue to me as well Alock, but I no longer have the truck.

I would recommend a call to the Battery Electric Vehicle team at Ford and let them know your OTA struggles (866) 631-3788. Be sure to ask for a Battery EV team member and get a case opened.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
Wow. So if I’m understanding you correctly, they flat out lied for the third time and did not do any of the updates from the previous screenshot you sent me a few days ago?

I have received zero OTA updates since I got the truck. I even asked them to check the battery when it was in the shop for four days and they said voltage reported fine. I asked if it was over 12 and they said “it’s fine”. I guess I have to expect they lied about that too. No OTAs yet.
No I don't think that's what we're talking about. They did do a bunch of updates (basically the "powertrain" set of coordinated updates you had in your list).

Now..today..you have a ACM and an OBCC as the only two things in your list.

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Thank you thank you. When you said “well, you now have both the acm and…” I thought you meant in addition. You meant that is all that is remaining, and those are in fact new updates.
Thank you for that update.

I wonder then why I don’t have the battery percentage showing. It’s an XLT 312a so it’s missing the Sync 4a screen but everything else is there. It’s not like the Lightning has the basic drivers display, they all come with the full digital.

I also wonder what two updates will do that user-visible, if anything.
Sponsored