• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mud Flaps / Splash Guards confirmed

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I'm going by memory, but there was one square of the PPF film. There were 2 pieces on it. There is a perforation in the middle of it.
I had a square with one piece, found the other half stuck inside the bag.
Sponsored

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Oddest think, I can't ship to my house !

" Please note you cannot checkout on this store for Arizona, Oklahoma, or Vermont addresses. If you are in those states, click here for Ford products. "
Copy and paste the part numbers into Google, it will show you other parts stores that will ship to you.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Oddest think, I can't ship to my house !

" Please note you cannot checkout on this store for Arizona, Oklahoma, or Vermont addresses. If you are in those states, click here for Ford products. "
I had mine shipped to the nearest dealer and used my fordpass points. Total out of pocket was under 3 dollars.

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT delivery
I had mine shipped to the nearest dealer and used my fordpass points. Total out of pocket was under 3 dollars.
Lazy got me. Didn’t feel like going up to St. Albans. SBurlington was not an option for some reason. Thinking about using points on frunk organizer.

Sponsored

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lazy got me. Didn’t feel like going up to St. Albans. SBurlington was not an option for some reason. Thinking about using points on frunk organizer.
I called s Burlington and told them that I wanted to use my points. About a week later they called to say the part was in. Last snow storm I didn't fill the front of the running boards with snow and dirt. A bit of a drag to actually have to go in and pick up, but the price was right.

Where are you located and what color did you end up with?

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT delivery
I called s Burlington and told them that I wanted to use my points. About a week later they called to say the part was in. Last snow storm I didn't fill the front of the running boards with snow and dirt. A bit of a drag to actually have to go in and pick up, but the price was right.

Where are you located and what color did you end up with?
Antimatter blue. Live in Essex, work in Williston. You’ll find me on 2A during commute times.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Antimatter blue. Live in Essex, work in Williston. You’ll find me on 2A during commute times.
I'm in the junction, work in Burlington. Rte 15 is my commute. I work less than a 30 minute walk from the S. Burlington library and free level 2 charging. Once we build up net metering credits (solar installed in August) I will charge more at home. There are a few lightnings that I see around, but probably more R1Ts. I've got one of the atlas blue trucks around.
Sponsored