• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ecurve12

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I was lucky enough to get my F150 Lightning delivered on 6/10/2022 (it actually got to the dealer on 6/4/2022, more on that later).

I reserved on 5/19/2021
I ordered on 1/6/2022

Not sure if I was priority at my dealer, but I paid $0 ADM and paid MSRP.
It is a Lariat ER in Oxford White with Pro Power and Max Tow Package.

The truck hit the ground on 6/4 at the dealership and I was excited to receive a text from the sales manager that it was there. They were going to pull it on Monday and start the Pre Delivery Inspection process (PDI). Monday came and went and no news from the dealer. I reached out and they said it would be Tuesday. Tuesday came and they said they were having issues with the PDI. They weren't super specific about the issue. Tuesday turned to Wednesday and then Thursday came and I finally talked to the tech. It was a communication issue that was minor but giving them fits. The engineers from Dearborn had called and talked him through some thoughts. It ended up being nothing significant (yet).

I finally picked the truck up on Friday and immediately headed to a baseball tournament for my kids. They were pumped to get to take the new truck and put their bags in the frunk. The drive out was great, and I even found a free charger out in the town we were playing ball at.

So far so good on the truck.

I will say that having the home charger will be a huge plus!

Ford F-150 Lightning My Oklahoma Lightning Lariat ER Delivered 6/10/2022 IMG_9763
Sponsored

krusshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2016 Ram 1500
Is that a ChargePoint DCFC? What's max power on it? Is billing per minute or per kWh?

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
What was the mileage when you picked it up from the dealer?

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Congratulations. Where in Oklahoma are you? I’m up in Bartlesville waiting on my assembled XLT that may be on a chip hold.

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored
OP
OP

ecurve12

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Congratulations. Where in Oklahoma are you? I’m up in Bartlesville waiting on my assembled XLT that may be on a chip hold.
I'm in Tuttle but work in the Norman/Goldsby area. We have an office in Tulsa with some EV Chargers at it! 5500 W 55th St S in Sapulpa is where the chargers are at.

Sponsored

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
I was lucky enough to get my F150 Lightning delivered on 6/10/2022 (it actually got to the dealer on 6/4/2022, more on that later).

I reserved on 5/19/2021
I ordered on 1/6/2022

Not sure if I was priority at my dealer, but I paid $0 ADM and paid MSRP.
It is a Lariat ER in Oxford White with Pro Power and Max Tow Package.

The truck hit the ground on 6/4 at the dealership and I was excited to receive a text from the sales manager that it was there. They were going to pull it on Monday and start the Pre Delivery Inspection process (PDI). Monday came and went and no news from the dealer. I reached out and they said it would be Tuesday. Tuesday came and they said they were having issues with the PDI. They weren't super specific about the issue. Tuesday turned to Wednesday and then Thursday came and I finally talked to the tech. It was a communication issue that was minor but giving them fits. The engineers from Dearborn had called and talked him through some thoughts. It ended up being nothing significant (yet).

I finally picked the truck up on Friday and immediately headed to a baseball tournament for my kids. They were pumped to get to take the new truck and put their bags in the frunk. The drive out was great, and I even found a free charger out in the town we were playing ball at.

So far so good on the truck.

I will say that having the home charger will be a huge plus!

IMG_9763.jpg
The Rake really makes this look like a dragster? Optical illusion?

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Its for energy efficiency and wind resistance. Sort of like when a Tesla goes into Cheetah stance.
To a point. It is also so that when you load the bed the truck levels out and doesn't point it's nose to the sky. F150's have had this stance for years (decades?)