• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

edcoble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat (ER)
Occupation
Retired/former lawyer/former pastor
My email came at 6:19 Mountain time (I'm traveling this week) would be 7:19 Central and I'm number 1508 - est May shipping time. So April is already gone.
Just ordered mine (noon, Central) and I'm showing JUNE 2024 delivery. :-(
Sponsored

Electronic

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, BMW 530i
Occupation
Engineer
I cannot believe this thread has 21 pages already! West coast and got in at 10453 :(

Your Fast Charging Adapter is currently in production. While demand has been very high, supplies are currently limited. We’re working hard to stock as many as we can, as fast as we can. We will send you a follow-up email as soon as your adapter is ready to ship.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
Did you get the OTA to your truck? I only have the updated FordPass and do not have the Tesla option.
I got one for MME, but not not for Lightning (last update in July). From update release notes, it sounds like the OTA is only needed for plug&charge, and we could still use fordpass to initiate a charging session.

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Use Ford Pass App no issues: Order under Blue Oval Network. Vehicle-Charging-Blue Oval-Order
Im curious about the A2Z or other third party ones...
Same, but I expect them to work the same. After I ordered my Ford one this morning and noted the May ETA I also ordered the AZ one. This way I will be more likely able to use Tesla charging on my big trip in March...so we will see how it works!

Sponsored

LazyLightningATX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lariat ER
Same, but I expect them to work the same. After I ordered my Ford one this morning and noted the May ETA I also ordered the AZ one. This way I will be more likely able to use Tesla charging on my big trip in March...so we will see how it works!
Just saw another thread where someone says they successfully used the A2Z, no plug and charge, but it worked supposedly!

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
Those A2Z adapter purchasers aren't looking so silly now - they can charge TODAY! They don't have to wait until June to be shipped their adapter. I actually had a trip to Mammoth, CA coming up this weekend that would have been handy for considering there're 0 CCS chargers there and 2 supercharger collections!

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Those A2Z adapter purchasers aren't looking so silly now - they can charge TODAY! They don't have to wait until June to be shipped their adapter. I actually had a trip to Mammoth, CA coming up this weekend that would have been handy for considering there're 0 CCS chargers there and 2 supercharger collections!
Totally. Ive got two coming now for this reason (one Ford, one A2Z)

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I'd wager non-Fords can also charge from today using that adapter

LazyLightningATX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lariat ER
For sure. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'm not in any super hurry and dont' need to fast charge much so I don't mind waiting for the free one. Folks who really need them on a regular basis and pulled the trigger I'm sure are pretty happy with their decision right now!

Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer

Mmiketa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I'd wager non-Fords can also charge from today using that adapter
I would disagree. Charging involves a handshake between the car and the charger to make sure it's eligible to charge. Ford and Tesla worked together to make this happen, all the adapter does is move pin locations. Other cars would fail the handshake with the charger and fail.

pullinggs

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired

mrau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat⚡ER, VW ID4
Order # just under 19,000 at 2pm EST. No shipping date given.....only "soon"

Your Fast Charging Adapter is currently in production. While demand has been very high, supplies are currently limited. We’re working hard to stock as many as we can, as fast as we can. We will send you a follow-up email as soon as your adapter is ready to ship.
Sponsored