• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
UPDATED WITH PRESS RELEASE:

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 creenshot-2024-02-29-at-5-27-42-e2-80-afam-png-

Today, Ford F-150 Lightning and Mustang Mach-E retail customers are the first of any non-Tesla automaker to gain access to Tesla Superchargers across the U.S. and Canada.

According to a Cox Automotive Consumer Sentiment Study, lack of charging stations is the second largest barrier after price when it comes to purchasing an electric vehicle. As EV prices come down, improving access to reliable fast charging is critical to help more customers confidently choose an EV.

The 15,000+ available Tesla Superchargers more than double customer access to reliable DC fast charging on the BlueOval™ Charge Network.

Ford is saying thank you to its electric vehicle customers by making the Fast Charging Adapter available at no cost to new and existing customers enrolled in the BlueOval™ Charge Network through June 30, 2024. The adapter is required to charge at upgraded Tesla Superchargers. Ford retail EV customers are the first in the industry to have the opportunity to order the Fast Charging Adapter.

RESERVE FAST CHARGING ADAPTER LINK

Retail customers will be eligible to receive a complimentary adapter if ordered by June 30, 2024. Future Ford EV customers can purchase the adapter from Ford for $230 (including estimated tax and shipping).

Ford Pro commercial customers will be contacted this Spring by mail at the address registered with Ford Pro or via their Ford Pro account manager to order an adapter.

The BlueOval™ Charge Network provides one seamless stored payment account through the FordPass App, or Charge Assist App (soon to be "Public Charge") in the vehicle’s touchscreen, which eliminates the need for onsite credit card use. Once owners have created an account and activated Plug & Charge, Tesla Superchargers will support Plug & Charge with Ford EVs. This means customers simply have to plug in and charging will automatically start with charges managed through FordPass.

In the future, Ford will begin offering next-generation electric vehicles with the North American Charging Standard (NACS) connector built-in, eliminating the need for an adapter to access Tesla Superchargers.

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 creenshot-2024-02-29-at-5-28-35-e2-80-afam-png-

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 creenshot-2024-02-29-at-5-28-44-e2-80-afam-jpg-

Go into the FordPass app and go under connected services from your account. You can now reserve the adapter. See below.

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 IMG_7276

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 IMG_7275
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Thanks for sharing! Reserved!

edit: adding Order Number

I'm in the top 50 apparently if we are decoding the order number correctly!

Last edited:

pjy

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
LE
Thank you, reserved! Now if my 23 PRO can actually get an update. BCM on 12v done 2 weeks ago and nothing yet.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I can’t get Back to it, but after reservation it said something to the extent of make sure you have automatic updates on to get a plug & charge update!

Mmiketa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
This is not a drill! You can go to your connected services dashboard and reserve yours now.

Looks like the retail price will be $230, forgot to take a screenshot before I rushed to reserve mine.

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 IMG_8275

Sponsored

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Go into the FordPass app and go under connected services from your account. You can now reserve the adapter. See below.

View attachment 80076
IMG_7275.png
Very Cool
Got my email saying "Congratulations! Your Charger Adapter is in production"
Will update when it arrives.

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
No issue requesting. Thanks for the heads up!

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance, Lightning Lariat Extended
Woo, got mine!

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Got mine, thanks!

just for curiosity…my order number is a bunch of 0’s and then “201”

curious what you guys are seeing in the email confirmation. If I’m truly 201….guessing they have enough to get it to me in the first shipments I would think?

Sponsored

LazyLightningATX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lariat ER
Got mine, thanks!

just for curiosity…my order number is a bunch of 0’s and then “201”

curious what you guys are seeing in the email confirmation. If I’m truly 201….guessing they have enough to get it to me in the first shipments I would think?
260...numbers are cranking up! glad i decided to look at reddit before getting ready for work! interesting to see what they look like b end of day.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Happy leap day! Now the real question is whether the order numbers are sequential?

Edit: it would appear they are.