• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
Did you get an EMAIL on 4/22 when the build week was assigned?
Near the bottom of the email you should find the VIN.
If no, call your salesman they can give you both the VIN and the WBDO order number (4 digits)
Holy sh!t, it has my VIN!!! Thanks.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Holy sh!t, it has my VIN!!! Thanks.
Cool!!!

Now pull your sticker, https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
put you vin after the right of the equal sign.

Look in this area for your WBDO order number, in this example the four digits are 8778 in yellow highlight below word CONVOY
Ford F-150 Lightning Ordertrack.app -- Order Tracking Tool (I created) 1653949795279

TRACK your truck build progression here

https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking
or here
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
or here
https://www.ordertrack.app/

Last edited:

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog i just did thanks. This is fantastic! Let me get the WBDO.

Got it, looks like it will be built on the 9th of June according to the tracker.

Last edited:

Dolomasi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Sorento PHEV
My status just changed to "In Transit" in your app, but I haven't received any email yet about it being shipped. Is there an API you're using to pull this data or just screen-scraping a page somewhere?

Reactions: GDN

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting Lariat SR
Occupation
EV Charging Engineering Director
My status just changed to "In Transit" in your app, but I haven't received any email yet about it being shipped. Is there an API you're using to pull this data or just screen-scraping a page somewhere?
Many people (on the GEN14 forums) found that the app is a few hours ahead of Ford's tracker, including any automated emails that get sent out.

Sponsored

Dolomasi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Sorento PHEV
Many people (on the GEN14 forums) found that the app is a few hours ahead of Ford's tracker, including any automated emails that get sent out.
Thanks. Still no shipping notification from Ford and the Ford order tracking sites (USA and Canadian) return errors when tracking my vehicle.

The Order Track app doesn't have any freight details other than "Convoy" so I really have no idea what "In Transit" actually means. Has the truck been loaded onto a convoy, scheduled to be loaded, actually moving towards me? I might call the dealer today and see if I can get any info. My scheduled delivery date isn't for a couple of more weeks, but if it is truly "in transit" then I imagine I'll be getting it much, much sooner.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I just checked…my info is viewable….

LightningJoe

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning XLT | 2018 Tesla Model 3
Hi! My name is JohnMark and I’m a software engineer.

I ordered an Explorer ST this year and created a tool to watch my order in more detail than Fords page. It has links to a lot of relevant tools and works a lot more reliably than Fords tracker at the moment. For some reason Fords site locks you out every few days 🤷🏻‍♂️

ordertrack.app

The bronco 6g community really took to liking it (~5-8 thousand daily users now)

Here is my post about it on the Bronco forum.

edit: typo

Edit: Added video
https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0d9sHxH4WUCO4QUc2c0mUqr0g

Thanks so much for this. The Ford tracker never works for me and I've been clamoring for any information on my reservation!

F150LER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Question, any alternative to convoy tracking?

Sponsored

fubar79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning XLT ER
@AndIAreSo

Hi JohnMark,
Just curious where your website pulls the information from? I noticed this afternoon my vehicle changed to " IN TRANSIT" status on your tracker, but nothing from FORD's Trackers website has changed, neither has my window sticker.

Cheers 🍻

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Anyone else having problems with the order track.app site? I had problems one day for a few hours and again this afternoon. Can't pull the status of my order. Just curious. Fords sites seem to be working OK.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Anyone else having problems with the order track.app site? I had problems one day for a few hours and again this afternoon. Can't pull the status of my order. Just curious. Fords sites seem to be working OK.
It worked fine for me @ 0815 hrs PDST today…now it hangs up incomplete and then goes to an error when I refresh the screen……

Ford F-150 Lightning Ordertrack.app -- Order Tracking Tool (I created) 498268C8-0AA9-4DA0-BBF1-CC83DDE1F2A3

Ford F-150 Lightning Ordertrack.app -- Order Tracking Tool (I created) B29FFB7E-5F8F-4ACA-AF81-5C0733900048

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Thanks - at least it isn't just me. I'm sure he'll have it working again when he checks.

@AndIAreSo - are you aware your site may be having some issues? Or at least the API's you call.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Thanks - at least it isn't just me. I'm sure he'll have it working again when he checks.

@AndIAreSo - are you aware your site may be having some issues? Or at least the API's you call.
Still down. Also, could not get a status update from the Ford site.
Sponsored